Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not missing the point. This is why @coach and I don't bother with him when it comes to United. He only hears what he wants to hear, even if you clearly answer his points, he pretends you never answered it and sticks to his original point

You have a lot more patience than I do.
100% mate

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch the cycling GK
It’s a laugh

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100% mate
As I said. You both should stick to your kingdom in the United thread. It's pathetic how often you come on here to troll, but then can't take anything back. Embarrassing tbh.

Let people communicate for themselves, stop being schoolboy bullies trying to influence the crowd. He can talk for himself, and has done so on here and via PM. Why do you boys feel the need to get involved?

Grow up coach. Seriously. And by not having the balls to reply to this. And by continuing to troll on here. You're just showing that you can't grow up ... Shame!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad little fello isn’t he, wonders why nobody talks to him lol
Talk about slow
He will get the hint one day mate that none of us respect the biased dribble he posts
Bro ffs, I mean I had to call him out on the usual way he posts (ignoring what was said and just saying that he thinks everything associated with United is shit) and that caused him to properly reply to bulldog 4 life's points in B4Ls post.

And now he's written an essay. Tl;dr

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro ffs, I mean I had to call him out on the usual way he posts (ignoring what was said and just saying that he thinks everything associated with United is shit) and that caused him to properly reply to bulldog 4 life's points in B4Ls post.

And now he's written an essay. Tl;dr
Cowards LOL

I tried to reply to you in detail so that you could then pick at me to say what's wrong. Everything is there for you to destroy me mate.

But, as expected, you hide.

To be expected.

So. Considering that you guys don't want to speak to me or about me then stop doing it. That's a novel idea ;)

Ciao ciao my friends LOL

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cowards LOL

I tried to reply to you in detail so that you could then pick at me to say what's wrong. Everything is there for you to destroy me mate.

But, as expected, you hide.

To be expected.

So. Considering that you guys don't want to speak to me or about me then stop doing it. That's a novel idea ;)

Ciao ciao my friends LOL
K

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to get this banter thread back on course. I give you my humble creation ...

FIM3ZiBXEAA3rIo.jpg

*not actually my creation

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Harry Maguire’s relationship with Ronaldo has declined rapidly over the last few months.

One bust up between the two came when Ronaldo asked Maguire if he wanted the only silverware he touches to be a pair of Greek handcuffs. They have not spoken since.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harry Maguire’s relationship with Ronaldo has declined rapidly over the last few months.

One bust up between the two came when Ronaldo asked Maguire if he wanted the only silverware he touches to be a pair of Greek handcuffs. They have not spoken since.
if the reports are to be believed of the cliques and demands for a say in the manager's appointment and undermining Rangnick and not wanting to train more and the leaks to the media etc., then this United squad is probably the biggest bunch of sooks I have ever seen in professional sports... a disgrace

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another great goal by Bruno today. What a player :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
He’s been unstoppable this season.
Ralph has really turned this squad around, from playing unbearably shit brand of football his transformed 4-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 formation has worked.
Ralphs Man Utd are no longer unbearably shit, they are just shit.
And what the go with Ronaldo? Left out of the squad and his manager is in town to have discussions with club management. Could he be on the outer ?
Maguire dropped too?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
seriously htf does sterling win epl player of the month?