Official Gus on Twitter

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bingo. You could see how Flanno and young Brailey would always play the patience game for Newton and turn the screws until the opposition got tired. Love to run simple Unders plays alot. I still hope the kid improves, but agree the changes have hampered him
Not sure I believe it, but interesting none the less.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not sure I believe it, but interesting none the less.
Wouldn't be out of character for either of them, Baz at Manly with Hastings and Flanagan at the Roosters with Robinson.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:laughing: sort of laughing about it too but if this little shithead is causing disharmony get him the fuck outta dodge, we don't need it especially with a shithouse player.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If they have fallen out, Jacko needs to step in as the clubs leader and sort it out
I don’t think jj is that kind of captain. I was hoping he got involved before with chn but he didn’t

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think jj is that kind of captain. I was hoping he got involved before with chn but he didn’t
Of course he did, as did the leadership team, CHN was counselled (had more than one a meal over which his discipline issues were discussed), warned, counselled some more, warned again and then finally suspended from games with support from the coaching staff. By the time of the second school visit, teacher incident CHN had very much burnt any goodwill with his team mates.

Always a Bulldog