Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A country that plunged into a snap, strict lockdown when Omicron hit is now seeing a surge in cases with record numbers of daily new infections.
Neighbouring nations have fared little differently but have seen far fewer restrictions on daily life.

Residents of the Netherlands must now be wondering if all the pain of stay at home orders and cancelled or scaled back Christmas celebrations with the family were all worth it.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covid update!
Feeling pretty good so far today, the chef just delivered boiled eggs and toast with a cuppa, havent had a codral today no headache, no real aches nothing worrying anyway a little bit chesty nothing much though as long as the chest is ok im not too worried , the young bloke tested negative so im in one end of the house thier in the other.
PS i was up for an hour before the kitchen opened i'll have to look into that!

Last edited:

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I both have the Wuhan Flu. 4 days in and no worse than a normal flu except for being very tired. As we are both front-line workers it was inevitable and we were expecting it at some stage. I think it's better to get it over with, my only concern is that our 6 week old Granddaughter has been staying with us. So far so good.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just in case ? You are by far the most arrogant fuck wit on here. Safe ? Where’s the studies like every other vaccine ?
44,4m vaccines have been administered in Australia alone.

But i do know what you mean, i had to walk over a plethora of dead bodies & push the walking dead out the way to get into the supermarket this morning.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope shes okay mate. Its scary when you've got people you care about with it.
Aye mums spewing because they have been over protective ,they took her out of the nursing home ,i told her no matter what you done it can just happen .see how she goes so far so good but 95 with heart failure and fucked lungs it could turn to shit quick ,not panic yet

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
95yr old grandmother gots it so far so good ,last grandparent to so hoping she will be all good
I think thats a worry for all of us that our elderly relatives will catch it , my old mans 86 with a pig valve and feeling his age id worry if he got it i hope your gran pulls through ok wish we could send her a message or two.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I both have the Wuhan Flu. 4 days in and no worse than a normal flu except for being very tired. As we are both front-line workers it was inevitable and we were expecting it at some stage. I think it's better to get it over with, my only concern is that our 6 week old Granddaughter has been staying with us. So far so good.
Good luck mate pretty sure we will be ok but i feel sorry for the people who will die from this shit through no fault of thier own.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Aye mums spewing because they have been over protective ,they took her out of the nursing home ,i told her no matter what you done it can just happen .see how she goes so far so good but 95 with heart failure and fucked lungs it could turn to shit quick ,not panic yet
All the best for her Southy.
Just hope she isn't hospitalised and isolated from family. That's devastating for them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah shes in the cabin out back very comfortable , better than the nursing home
Oh yeah for sure...much much better. No matter what. She would have been in iso at the aged care home with no? visitors, so your mum def done all she could and Gran better off no matter the outcome if it's to be sad news.

Just meant hoping she doesn't have to leave from her family. I think thats my biggest fear. Put in hospital surrounded by caring lovely staff (strangers all the same) masked up in PPE run off their feet and you are strugglung for breath and only video/phone contact with family just when you think you're dying :(

Hopefully we start coming out of this nightmare soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.