Do you remember these companies?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been bugging me for a while but does anyone remember a store in west fields the opening of the store was like a mouth ? A monster ? Sort of like a tiki or Hawaiian symbol .. boku or something ? It just sold urban wear like skate shoes , dada clothing Etc

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s been bugging me for a while but does anyone remember a store in west fields the opening of the store was like a mouth ? A monster ? Sort of like a tiki or Hawaiian symbol .. boku or something ? It just sold urban wear like skate shoes , dada clothing Etc

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man that sounds familiar....

Was it a surfie shop?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our schools first computer, we would book a 30 minute session on weeks in advance, and it would take about 20 minutes to load asteroids, then we got to play for 10 minutes. Seemed worth it at the time though.
Seems like nothing has changed.
My son has a PS5, wants to play a game but the 1TB drive can only hold about 9 games, so he has to delete 1 and load the disk fir 30mins before waiting another 10mins for a software update and then get to play!

What a fucking joke.

Cant wait for PS6 to solve this problem...