Which combos are you most excited to see in 22?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schoupp/JAC on the left?

RFM running off Burton on the edge?

Burton linking with Duffty out the back?

Averillo/ Burton?

Interesting to see where TPJ plays and who will he develop a combination with. Theres also Thomo and Hetherington who will improve with better quality players around them...

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoupp/JAC on the left?

RFM running off Burton on the edge?

Burton linking with Duffty out the back?

Averillo/ Burton?

Interesting to see where TPJ plays and who will he develop a combination with. Theres also Thomo and Hetherington who will improve with better quality players around them...
From what's been said it will be Burton,Pangai, Naden, JAC all on the same side players have mentioned it and also other posters have said that's how they lined up at training

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC, Naden, TPJ and Burton on an edge is as good as any team's left edge in the NRL (if we go that way). That's what I'm excited about. I hope Dufty can prove me wrong and link up well with Burton and Averillo.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even better. I assumed TPJ was playing prop but that would be lethal if TPJ was running off Burton..
TPJ's going to keep Kikau's edge spot warm and then in 23 either swap sides or go into the middle (depending on Vaughan really).

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The right edge with Okunbur, Schoupp, Averillo and Hetherington is going to be most exciting to watch.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The right edge with Okunbur, Schoupp, Averillo and Hetherington is going to be most exciting to watch.
Wouldn't mind seeing Jack getting put into some holes regularly definitely has the pace, with Dufty or Avo backing up..it'll be try time!.
Anyway when's kickoff ffs.......

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A McChicken built like a Big Mac.. Mutlibillion dollar buso and the Fcukwits put chicken in a Big Mac for fox sake instead of double pattying a McChicken with mayo.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is it wrong of me to say JMK and TPJ? Back in 2020, Marshall-King had a great combo with RFM, it’ll only get better with Pangai Jr

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Got a feeling burton and Dufty will kick on for a few mad tries

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing Jack getting put into some holes regularly definitely has the pace, with Dufty or Avo backing up..it'll be try time!.
Anyway when's kickoff ffs.......
There could be some friendly rivalry between right and left to see which one can score the most tries....This could be great news for our fans...we should run a book....

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to say what the combos will be until we get a team sheet. But I think that pretty much our entire backline are good support players, so the combos will no doubt form. Hopefully with the addition of the couple of extra big boppers in our pack, we'll have some momentum and our halves can actually spread the ball to the backline when they're not flat footed. In football everything starts by taking advantage of momentum and I think we will be much better at creating it this season.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our foward pack how they combine and work of each other. Want to see hard runs backed of another hard. Dufty and averillo from the offloads and Burton supplying JAC some good ball. 2023 however with the likes of kikau can’t wait. Will be entertaining for sure even when we loose atleast we will be able to take positives.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Refs and the dogs to. If we get some better treatment that’s another 2-3 places higher up the ladder on its own.