Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trent has been at sea a bit tbh. Thought goal was on him.

Plenty of time really but not looking good.

God knows how Mane missed that chance. Terrible

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't take our chances. It happens.

Keita has been terrible since coming on. Fullbacks shocking. Realyl disappointed with Trent both defensively and offensively.

Credit to Leicester though. We really should've got a few on them in that first half. They stuck in and got a result. Fair play.

Not good enough from our boys. Disappointing to say the least.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck me we lost a match where the opposition had 1 shot on target. We had our chances, just wasn’t to be .
Man City in the box seat to win it even the PL has many surprises.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck me we lost a match where the opposition had 1 shot on target. We had our chances, just wasn’t to be .
Man City in the box seat to win it even the PL has many surprises.
Certainly not giving up on anything. Not a good result but we go again :grinning:

Thought Fabinho was by far the best player we had on the field. Was surprised Klopp took him off but guess it had something to do with his fitness and yellow card?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking awful. We had time to prepare and players coming back and we dish up that garbage. Poor selections from Klopp and then poor tactical changes by him. Mane and Salah want to play in Afcon and disrupt our season so at the very least bury those fucking simple chances.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mane is so wasteful
I'd honestly sell him, think it's a good time to cash in on him and reinvest. He isn't integral to what we do, he's still good but like you said way too wasteful and hangs onto the ball for too long.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking awful. We had time to prepare and players coming back and we dish up that garbage. Poor selections from Klopp and then poor tactical changes by him. Mane and Salah want to play in Afcon and disrupt our season so at the very least bury those fucking simple chances.
Starting Ox instead of Keita?

We should've been up by a few at halftime mate. Even though Ox was terrible, we were in complete control really and at a bare minimum should've been up by 1. Mane should've scored his chance. Not sure with Klopp what else he does?

And it's not like Keita was good when he came on. Absolute dog shit in all honesty.

What I will say is that I thought he should've brought Bobby on earlier. That's for sure.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd honestly sell him, think it's a good time to cash in on him and reinvest. He isn't integral to what we do, he's still good but like you said way too wasteful and hangs onto the ball for too long.
I will agree with this in all honesty. Gotta sell one of those front three and he's just been so wasteful this year. How he missed that chance I don't know. But, also his general play. He has had some class game this year to be truthful but ....

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i think its that time now. Jota can fit right in there

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look, we are still in it . We’ve just made it harder for us . Man City will drop points . The problem we have is we lost a game we should have won with the chances we created.
We play Chelsea next , away from home and a loss there will see us drop to 3rd which would make the PL title even harder.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Starting Ox instead of Keita?

We should've been up by a few at halftime mate. Even though Ox was terrible, we were in complete control really and at a bare minimum should've been up by 1. Mane should've scored his chance. Not sure with Klopp what else he does?

And it's not like Keita was good when he came on. Absolute dog shit in all honesty.

What I will say is that I thought he should've brought Bobby on earlier. That's for sure.
Keita was very good last game against them, by the time he came on and adjusted to the game we had switched tactics and formation and it was a pointless change. Keita should've started, it made no sense to play Ox.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keita was very good last game against them, by the time he came on and adjusted to the game we had switched tactics and formation and it was a pointless change. Keita should've started, it made no sense to play Ox.
Yeah. Hindsight we maybe should've started Keita but ox didn't cost us the game. We should've been 1 up or even two with him on the field. And the goal conceded had nothing to do with him.

All our subs were terrible when they came in. Ineffective. Not sure why? We just looked off it in all honesty

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look, we are still in it . We’ve just made it harder for us . Man City will drop points . The problem we have is we lost a game we should have won with the chances we created.
We play Chelsea next , away from home and a loss there will see us drop to 3rd which would make the PL title even harder.
We'll be 9 points behind at the end of today. Possible 12 behind after Chelsea. Going to be a mountain to climb without a doubt especially with AFCON but all we can do is go forward and see what happens

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All these people complaining about FSG not spending yet they all ignore the fact that Klopp probably isn't even going to play them lol. When Robbo was out of form and Kostas looked on the up Klopp still persisted with Robbo and played him into form, would be the same for Mane, etc even if we had the depth. He only rotates when forced into it.