Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knockonbor YUK!!
Cmon mate I hope we can all get around him and support him if he’s there round 1. Every team needs balance provided by juniors on low wages.

the bloke has proven that yes he has nerves and has bad hands. BUT, he’s also proven that after a handful of games, his involvement improves, his metres improves, his errors reduce. Look at the stats. Get around him because he’s going to be one of the best metre eaters in the comp this year

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cmon mate I hope we can all get around him and support him if he’s there round 1. Every team needs balance provided by juniors on low wages.

the bloke has proven that yes he has nerves and has bad hands. BUT, he’s also proven that after a handful of games, his involvement improves, his metres improves, his errors reduce. Look at the stats. Get around him because he’s going to be one of the best metre eaters in the comp this year
He just frustrates the hell out of me.
I dont see him as a winger turns too slow and cant read the defence.
We will have to wait and see!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He just frustrates the hell out of me.
I dont see him as a winger turns too slow and cant read the defence.
We will have to wait and see!
I think every winger has weaknesses but also need to balance the team. I think having Okunbor first hit up, followed by JAC will work well. He makes bulk metres, good at finding his front and quick PTB.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think most people will get behind him and support him however I personally think we have alot better options next year but if baz gives him the first shot then he better take it with both hands and play well otherwise people will be calling for his head and rightly so, he's had many opportunities already and apart from putting a good hit on cam Smith he's looked pretty bad.
It will also be team selections like this that will put baz under pressure if he fails.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same thing I was wondering. Are plain white tshirts trendy? Lol. Feels good seeing those lads together though.
White tees are always in, even then it still looks funny when a whole group has them on. They're probably the last group of players to actually do something at the club haha.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Masons just showing the guys how to lead from the front. It's a good idea, if hes in amongst the younger guys it encorages them to rip in harder as they are training with someone they look up to.

Good strategy I reckon.
I think he is just staying fit tbh... He doesnt do much at training but chatter, probably a good thing.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Bloody hell. Games played each year. 10, 5, 9, 8, 8...so we might get 8 games out of him this season? Lol.
I want to correct myself, I think it was Marsters I was thinking of in the rehab crew the other day. I can’t recall Braidon at training when I visited though, which was what probably led me there. Hopefully he does remain uninjured through the season