What are some memories of your wonder years?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 35266
I was never a smoker, but always fascinated with old school lighters in cars.
True story time....

This fuckwit hit a girl we knew back in the day so 2 of my boys held the **** down and I burnt the fuck out of his forehead with one of these babies.

Needless to say he never even looked at her again..... that and he looked like an Indian with those red dots lol

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True story time....

This fuckwit hit a girl we knew back in the day so 2 of my boys held the **** down and I burnt the fuck out of his forehead with one of these babies.

Needless to say he never even looked at her again..... that and he looked like an Indian with those red dots lol
Isn’t that a form of torture.
Would not want to get on your wrong side lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 32176
Used to spend some time riding my bike around Bankstown aerodrome as a kid. Sid Marshall's air museum was always a constant source of fascination and interest to me.
My mate's dad was President of the Royal Aero Club. I used to spend a bit of time around Bankstown Airport in the 60s - often got rides in the club's planes when they did circuit runs. I remember Sid's museum.

Seem to recall that there was a Butler Airlines DC3 parked over there for a while. Butler Airlines were taken over by Ansett Airways in the 1950s, and renamed Airlines of NSW.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Primary school lunches from the local shop... my regular order, a pie with sauce and a Glug.
Mine was a hot dog and a duck meringue.

My worst memory was being forced to drink the milk at recess, after it had been in the sun for a couple of hours. I can't stand the taste of milk to this day.