Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So Fucken what u negative ****
you are a dumb ass fuk arent you. im simply stating he is a small middle which he is but he will get bigger with the weights program. Needs time in reserve grade to play consistent football and learn his trade.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we have 4 years with the fox!! I think we cant understate just how baluable his charisma and laid back nature will be for our club. After so many vbeak years im sure the mood was always very sombre. This guy alone can completely change that. And if the team is happy off the field, the results will come on the field.
Definitely. Who'd we have in recent seasons that brought that infectious enthusiasm? I can't think of anyone. All the young guys seem like shrinking violets. JJ is stoic, but doesn't seem jovial. I guess Elliott might have been the closest we had, but he was more the unprofessional dickhead type.

Foxx has several seasons under his belt now too, so he's got the youthful enthusiasm AND knows what it takes to be the best. Him and Gus are going to be very influential on the vibe around the joint I reckon. Gus is also very laid back. He's been there and done it, and seen everything in footy. That experience and knowledge allows him to make the right decisions most of the time and be a calming influence. Foxx is the hype man, and Gus is the mellow guru.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are a dumb ass fuk arent you. im simply stating he is a small middle which he is but he will get bigger with the weights program. Needs time in reserve grade to play consistent football and learn his trade.
[/QUO
Eat a dick

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know but it must be surely.. and when are they back anyone know?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone that's been to watch training seen Mavoni yet? A while ago Gus mentioned he was due back shortly from rehab crew @KLil @beastwood89