Todays determination

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh its all paranoia, thank fuck for that.
Well, unless you give precise information about the problem, what you have posted is all just rambling verbiage with no understandable content.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, unless you give precise information about the problem, what you have posted is all just rambling verbiage with no understandable content.
More of a Hunter Valley debate where a glaring injustice is trying to be legitimized by insults.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a Hunter thing where some special kind of people think they have a right to control victims lives to how they see fit.
A group of militants are claiming to be spying on me then attempting to justify it with five hundred loosely based rumors annoying the fuck out the rest of the community with hate/scare mongering. Got that?
Read post 19, Aussies do not live under suffocating monitoring to make sure they comply with other people's criteria essentially grinding life to a halt and affecting the innocent community.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the upheaval merchants wanna upset the public, woman and children then its look what they did, not what Bob did.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How to self destruct a community.
Make everything revolve around one person, try to justify it by spinning shit so they jack up and there is conflict.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If someone violates your rights and privacy, makes up special rules for you in your own home, you deliberately break them because they don't belong there.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I saw this thread and went - why not - bit bored. I then started and thought I have no fckng idea what this is all about. So I did what anyone would do in this situation. Walked away. Sorry - should have said normal person - as my fan base knows - thats just not me.

So I inputed Bobs 10 months of comments into a range of message applications including:
- Cryptography (thought this might have been code)
- PoliticalBullshitopgraphy (smelt some Bob Hawke in their at different times)
- Subliminal (slowed Bobs words down to crawl to see what might have been hiding in there).

My deep search yielded nothing. As with most things in life, I checked, double checked and through a flash of inspiration, I had an idea. Further research showed I was heading down the right path. Ultimately, after removing all other conclusions, the last one was the conclusion I'm convinced as to what this is all about. Before I spoil it, I'd like to firstly say all those critical of Bob, you should hold your heads in shame. What Bob has been doing is absolutely critical for his future. And Bob, I just want to say I can see what your up to and you are very, very good and I think it will work out well for you. You will be successful.

Drum roll. May I present Bob dog. Sky News new political presenter. Congrats Bob.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw this thread and went - why not - bit bored. I then started and thought I have no fckng idea what this is all about. So I did what anyone would do in this situation. Walked away. Sorry - should have said normal person - as my fan base knows - thats just not me.

So I inputed Bobs 10 months of comments into a range of message applications including:
- Cryptography (thought this might have been code)
- PoliticalBullshitopgraphy (smelt some Bob Hawke in their at different times)
- Subliminal (slowed Bobs words down to crawl to see what might have been hiding in there).

My deep search yielded nothing. As with most things in life, I checked, double checked and through a flash of inspiration, I had an idea. Further research showed I was heading down the right path. Ultimately, after removing all other conclusions, the last one was the conclusion I'm convinced as to what this is all about. Before I spoil it, I'd like to firstly say all those critical of Bob, you should hold your heads in shame. What Bob has been doing is absolutely critical for his future. And Bob, I just want to say I can see what your up to and you are very, very good and I think it will work out well for you. You will be successful.

Drum roll. May I present Bob dog. Sky News new political presenter. Congrats Bob.
You had to be there, its a Communist cover up where things were mishandled and they tried to stick to their guns at my expense affecting the innocent community who had to be brainwashed.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Commies are so righteous why do they deny everything when I make attempts to get to the bottom of everything?
They have no right to bug someone's home then say they have to be good for us.
Personal beliefs aside its in everyones interests the 'debate making devices' are stopped for the Communities sake.
Insults don't magically change the law.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australia says No to an experimental life control precedent, if it was a law they would do it to everyone, if they only do it to one person its a gutless prank.
The fiasco of trying to use the public as a pawn in a culpable manner is a self destruct.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have nfi what this thread is about.
Something to do with too many last ditch efforts to try and make sure I don't win some debate.
Im getting left with the impossible and when it doesn't work everything's my fault.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that is the beauty of Bobdog. I dont have a fucking clue what he is saying, but when I have 10 mins to kill I read a few of his posts hoping to work out what he is so passionate about. :tearsofjoy:
I use a bit of sign language, the blunt truth wreaks havoc but there's enough injustice to keep going.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same. Yet...... strangely. I can't look away....
No one has noticed the NRL has been targeted by propaganda in recent years?
When I watch the footy I wanna watch the footy, not listen to some debate with someone's name bounced around like a beach ball, its sacrilege to do this to our national sport.
What a shame they are doing this to our country.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one has noticed the NRL has been targeted by propaganda in recent years?
When I watch the footy I wanna watch the footy, not listen to some debate with someone's name bounced around like a beach ball, its sacrilege to do this to our national sport.
What a shame they are doing this to our country.
Do you eat people?