BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I add videos here? Did a couple lamb shoulders for the mrs family last weekend and it was probably my best yet
unfortunately not, you'll need to upload to a vid hosting service and post link

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grabbed myself a proQ bullet smoker from bbq galore as it was on special. Now i just gotta figure out how to use it
Heaps of videos on YouTube. Also jump on Australasian Barbeque Alliance on Facebook. Shitloads of people use them

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heaps of videos on YouTube. Also jump on Australasian Barbeque Alliance on Facebook. Shitloads of people use them
thanks mate, ill checkthose out. I had a test run on the weekend without food, had the smoker burning for 8 hours at a decent temp so thats a good start

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thanks mate, ill checkthose out. I had a test run on the weekend without food, had the smoker burning for 8 hours at a decent temp so thats a good start
The water pan in those things are shit aswell. Get a JG deflector plate to replace it

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What coating did you use? I did short ribs yesterday with a dry rub, but it was pretty shit.
Made a pretty simple rub. pepper, celery salt, paprika, garlic powder, chilli powder. I think that was it. Then into the smoker at about 250 deg. I made a bbq sauce too and I brushed some of that on near the end, but I don't always do that for beef ribs.