Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems fashion finally caught up with you then. I cant believe it. Although slides are not as bad as the last time people wore socks with sandals a lot. Back in the 60s/70s and it was Jesus sandals
Yeh but no socks.....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing ive noticed walking around the shops and stuff lately. Socks with sandals has become a thing. Heaps of people rocking the sandal socks. Please tell me it isnt true
Reminds me of the Married with children episode.....God shoes :grinning:

1637720038139.png1637720087928.png

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't snag Mahoney or Smith I hope Cook beats out JMK, the kid got big wraps on him and sounds like a well grounded young man. Could be a future star if we give him a chance.
I think having him in the squad will do wonders, last year all JMK needed to do to make the team was last through a training session, and that wasn't very often.. This coming season pressure for the DH position will be hot and if whoever is under performing we will have an option. Don't get me wrong BBO and Deitz did offer something and even Topine did too, but they also brought some negatives. Topine slow service, and BBO not as strong in defense. Deitz has the running game but never really saw it in his limited opportunities in first grade, maybe when he got injured if he had played that whole game things could have been different for him.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo looks jacked in that video. Putting on some size, power to add to his speed. I think he's going to carve up with Burton this year.
I hope they give him at least the first month or 2 before trialling BBO, or I hate to say this word on the Kennel, King Kyle Fannigan.....