Official Gus on Twitter

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would rather Mahoney tbh. Cheese possibly wanting to join us now that our squad is Litt AF

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it’s Kikau training then it’s already a done deal for 2022. Bulldogs wouldn’t use the player to agitate, ever! Bulldogs prob agreed to announce it after the gf parade.

Mazri

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep, with money for Mahoney with a bit extra to play with is what I've been told.
How does that work? Not question your intel, just thought we had 29 spots filled and would have had to have 95% of the cap filled?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what Kikau is training with us already?
Maybe they were planning to wait until after the panthers parade before announcing it for next year? A lot of forwards in the squad already for '22 though, some known players be sitting out.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Player swaps and like I mentioned before, the media have NFI about our finances, especially with Gus leading the joint.
I could be wrong but i thought the nrl had to approve every contract

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
If it’s Kikau training then it’s already a done deal for 2022. Bulldogs wouldn’t use the player to agitate, ever! Bulldogs prob agreed to announce it after the gf parade.
This is what I'm thinking as well. It's one thing to take shots at a club but to use a player they've already signed in this manner, is pretty fukking low imo (if true). I feel the photo leak wasn't the clubs' or Gus' doing at all.