Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree mate he's a great signing. However Burton is the pick of the group has the potential to be the top player in the game.
I reckon Burton was our best signing horse but this might be our most important
Burton is a great signing no doubt with plenty of potential but Mahoney is a very complete player right now and will be pivotal to being able to turn the ship around from the get go next year.

Burtons potential is obvious, will be a great player I hope but as it stands he’s got a lot of developing ahead of him. I watched his games in the halves last year pretty closely and he did most of his damage with his running game/big left foot step. In terms of his halves play (passing, decision making, deft kicking etc) he had a lot of work to do.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the rivalry is well and truly back. I cant wait to flog these c#nts in both games next year. i hate the bastards. not to mention the newest rivalry we've got with the inbred fucks at the foot of the mountain
Got plenty of extended family who are parra fans, they've gone quiet. I'm going to wait for the right moment before hitting them with the gut punch the first time we beat them: "This Reed Mahoney bloke goes pretty good, wonder where he came from?"

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% mate. Whilst Smiths undoubtedly a quality rake, I just think Mahoney adds that bit of extra craft and guile which are more the traits that we need. Tidy kicking game, great vision, service as crisp as any and a very good rugby league brain.

This is our best signing for many years. Absolutely stoked.
Absolutely spot on Horse...
I believe Cheese is a class above many, but rather have a Mahoney a Grant or a C. Smith style for a hooker !