Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Serious question time, has anyone checked when Kikau started following Bulldogs on Instagram? We could have had the early mail on this if we were watching for the usual clues Lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Pritchard had immense talent, and loads of game breaking ability, but he tended to be inconsistent. Until he came to the dogs. He was a constant powerhouse for us. Its a maturity thing I think. Im confident this will be the case with kikau too!!
Fuck me. Wow!! Where did this come from??? If we can just land a decent hooker now we are contenders in 2023!
Agree with all of this, just need BBO to develop into the 7 & sort 1. Rat-boy may surprise us & deserve to keep the 1….just depends on the $$/output…

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kikau is NOTHING like She-Rex! Don't say them in the same sentence. Frank the Tank junior, can hold the ball in his hand like a tennis ball. Linebreaks or assists with sweet little offloads at the line.
Welcome to the kennel my big blonde-haired brother.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd much rather overpay for Mahoney than Kikau. Second rowers are much easier to find than Origin calibre hookers in their early 20's..
yep, 100% this!
Just gotta think they have something sorted for 9..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few people are blowing up that we are spending big on forwards when we dont have a top line hooker or halfback but if I am a half or a hooker I would be pretty keen to join the dogs in 2023. The one thing that both of those positions need is good go forward and good edge backrowers.

We have that covered
Yep great point!