Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPJ, Kikau, Thompson? Or RCG, Lane and Brown. I know who I would choose haha, hearing Parramatta don’t even want Matterson lol
For their cap Matterson is the one that should be sacrificed. I rate Matto tho. The Eels forward pack in 21 was very good but looks like they can't hold onto it.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
For their cap Matterson is the one that should be sacrificed. I rate Matto tho. The Eels forward pack in 21 was very good but looks like they can't hold onto it.
Yeah definitely, I can see them re-signing him as last desperate move to keep the team together

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Facebook fans are already onto it. Hah someone start a 2023 line upImage1637286424.178663.jpg

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With what's on the market pretty sure nothing available at halfback (and Averillo player with potential imo so I don't mind giving him time). If anything we should of thrown the money at a top fullback (only Manu and Gutherson afaik tho). If (and we literally have to) we sign a hooker (Reed or Smith) we'll still be good.
If we were to sign kikau and mahoney I’m for it. If it cost us a priority signing which is a spine position then thats poor management. For 800k you would expect a spine position not a second rower, for 800k you want a player who’s hands are always on the ball.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we were to sign kikau and mahoney I’m for it. If it cost us a priority signing which is a spine position then thats poor management. For 800k you would expect a spine position not a second rower, for 800k you want a player who’s hands are always on the ball.
1,000,000%

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG !
Are Bulldogs fans on this thread trolling or have NFI about rugby league ?
How anyone can be critical of Kikau signing beggars belief.
The Dogs have been atrocious for the past 4 years and sign one of the most damaging forwards in the game and there are some wood ducks posting negative comments.
Unbelievable