Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most overrated player and we would offer him some bullshit multi million contract have we not learnt anything. We need a hooker and for the value of kikau we might as well grab a halfback. His overrated, will want big cash and is trex 2.0 I bet u.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like they released burton
Not comparable. One was on minimum wage and was amazing value for money, covered the halves and ended up being centre of the year. The other is already on a decent contract and would give Penrith some room to manage their tight cap (they have rep and premiership bonuses).

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Barrett seems to think the only players worth poaching are Panthers :p

Please someone let gus know we need a hooker, half back and fullback too eventually because there are only 5 forwards on the field at the same time...... but there are 8 other positions (including 4 "spine" positions).

If this is at the cost of Mahoney i'll be annoyed. Its like the lakers getting westbrook when they could have gotten a shooter or a efficient scorer like buddy hield or De rozen.....

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most overrated player and we would offer him some bullshit multi million contract have we not learnt anything. We need a hooker and for the value of kikau we might as well grab a halfback. His overrated, will want big cash and is trex 2.0 I bet u.
Did sound a bit over the top, at 500k not the 750k we will 100% offer he would be great

Spenno

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was Clive Churchill for mine. Had a ripper game.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With what's on the market pretty sure nothing available at halfback (and Averillo player with potential imo so I don't mind giving him time). If anything we should of thrown the money at a top fullback (only Manu and Gutherson afaik tho). If (and we literally have to) we sign a hooker (Reed or Smith) we'll still be good.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
D-Voice was on D-Money.