Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney would be a good get and if BBO cements a position as a half then the Eels would be slimy mad loosing 2 spine players to us.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Parra should have a lot of money tied up in Moses gutherson and brown. They definitely should have let go brown he is a flop

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt but like I always say, I pass on what I hear from credible people. Literally just got this text...
Thanks for sharing bro. Looks like your source thinks 2023 is a done deal, just waiting to see 2022

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra should have a lot of money tied up in Moses gutherson and brown. They definitely should have let go brown he is a flop
Biggest myth of a half! I don’t know how he is on 500k a year.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think missing out on Api could be a blessing in disguise if we can land Mahoney for 2023. We are no longer in rebuilding mode and API would have maybe got us a few more wins but not nearly enough to make the finals.
We are now in a position to snag Mahoney in his prime years for a reasonable fee.
Burton will need an upgrade and the cost difference between Mahoney and B Smith could help fund that.
I don't think B Smith wants to join us and getting into a bidding war isn't in our best interests

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Zac actually still with us? ie in out top 30. I wondered if they meant Jack Hetherington
I think I saw someone mention that he was training with us right now, could be wrong though.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So im guessing the plan is..

1. Avo
6. Burton
7. BBO
9. Mahoney

Otherwise we can say goodbye to BBO who in my opinion will be better than Mahoney if he chose to be a rake.