News Josh Ralph

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Ralph was training with us yesterday.

backup half?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd say Flanagan will get first shot at 7.but if he hasn't modified his game, it won't hurt to have an alternative.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say Flanagan will get first shot at 7.but if he hasn't modified his game, it won't hurt to have an alternative.
Flanno doesn’t deserve any shots. He had his chance in reserve grade and was worst player on the field, near cost them the games he played in. Then had chances in first grade and same dumb shit. Offered nothing

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Is there antoher half in the history the comp you wouldn’t take over flanno. No idea who this is and I would pick him over Flanno.
That's really funny and also so true.

Chances are whoever it is will be better than Flanagan. He is awful - no feel for the game whatsoever.

They talk about good players and especially halves playing "eyes up" football (Thurston was the master of this). Flanagan wouldn't know what that even means.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno doesn’t deserve any shots. He had his chance in reserve grade and was worst player on the field, near cost them the games he played in. Then had chances in first grade and same dumb shit. Offered nothing
I can't disagree with anything you've said. I just have a feeling he will get first crack. I hope I'm wrong and Ralph or BBO do tbh

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of her