Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's the packaging!! Golly I must be old.....
Haha. That was the big brick. There was a thinner, half brick as well.

Us kids found ten shillings on the street once and before Mum could make us try and find the owner, or feel guilty :grinning:, we raced down the shops and bought a chocolate half brick and a whole lot of rosy red apple lollipops.

s-l400 (4).jpg
s-l400 (3).jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Gaytime? Homophobe!
Few months back ened up drinking with a few dykes around the whole ban " gaytime " thing come out, this chick was on fire she didn't give a fuck said it was all bullshit including the rgtb alphabet whatever it is she said its very simple she eats pussy that's all there is to it she couldn't give a fuck about some teenage kid online pretending it doesn't know what it is for attention when there's so much pussy to eat.
And most gays couldn't give a fuck about an ice cream ... I learnt a lot that night lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Few months back ened up drinking with a few dykes around the whole ban " gaytime " thing come out, this chick was on fire she didn't give a fuck said it was all bullshit including the rgtb alphabet whatever it is she said its very simple she eats pussy that's all there is to it she couldn't give a fuck about some teenage kid online pretending it doesn't know what it is for attention when there's so much pussy to eat.
And most gays couldn't give a fuck about an ice cream ... I learnt a lot that night lol
Thank fuck there are still some normal people on the planet…

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. That was the big brick. There was a thinner, half brick as well.

Us kids found ten shillings on the street once and before Mum could make us try and find the owner, or feel guilty :grinning:, we raced down the shops and bought a chocolate half brick and a whole lot of rosy red apple lollipops.

View attachment 32627View attachment 32628
Can do one better. But this one was a decimal currency story. Was playing at a friends place down the road from home and from the fork of a tree spied something lying in the gutter. It was an envelope, you know those brown ones that people got on pay day. Had no name or anything on it but took it inside to my aunt ( you know how you used to call your parents friends auntie and uncle?). There was something like 60 dollars in it a fortune for those days but we did the right thing and took it to the local police station. They told us if it was not claimed in 60 days we could have it, but alas no call back from them. I like to think that the owner did get it back and it actually made me feel pretty good that I did the right thing.....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can do one better. But this one was a decimal currency story. Was playing at a friends place down the road from home and from the fork of a tree spied something lying in the gutter. It was an envelope, you know those brown ones that people got on pay day. Had no name or anything on it but took it inside to my aunt ( you know how you used to call your parents friends auntie and uncle?). There was something like 60 dollars in it a fortune for those days but we did the right thing and took it to the local police station. They told us if it was not claimed in 60 days we could have it, but alas no call back from them. I like to think that the owner did get it back and it actually made me feel pretty good that I did the right thing.....
Nah we just scoffed down the icecream hehe.

Cops kept that money sorry to say DL :weary:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The most popular item with trick or treaters who came to my door tonight was the lolly formerly known as Redskins. I only just managed to sneak one for myself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Mrs bought the Fruit Loop Gaytimes. They kind of taste like fruit loops. But they really taste like lime and black pepper chips. They are quite horrible