The "R U OK ?" Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There overrated, I got one once off an older mate and blood went to wrong head, ended up with a throbbing headache, if it ain't broken don't fix it I learnt.
@ASSASSIN
@matt Dafty
I knew a paraplegic who took one of those blue pills.. Had to go to hospital because it stayed up for hours and hours..caused him a great deal of discomfort!!!! Lol..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN
@matt Dafty
I knew a paraplegic who took one of those blue pills.. Had to go to hospital because it stayed up for hours and hours..caused him a great deal of discomfort!!!! Lol..
I knew a bloke who took one but got stuck in his throat.....He had a stiff neck.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Found out today that a mate who's been in hospital fighting Covid for about 1 month, didn't make it. Bit of a kick in the pants.

But it reminds me that no matter how bad the stuff I'm going through, someone is always worse off. His family have to deal with his death because of this stupid fucking virus.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Found out today that a mate who's been in hospital fighting Covid for about 1 month, didn't make it. Bit of a kick in the pants.

But it reminds me that no matter how bad the stuff I'm going through, someone is always worse off. His family have to deal with his death because of this stupid fucking virus.
Gee Hacky sorry to hear.. wish nothing but comfort and love to his family.. very sad.. Your words ring so true.

You take it easy too bud..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Horrible news mate
Hope your going ok, keep the chin up
Feel so sorry for his family

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I hope his family are ok.

RIP

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Condolences Hacky. Hard to say anything that'll reduce any sense of loss or sadness. But our time in this world is limited, so I hope you and your mate enjoyed plenty of happy times that you can recall in the future.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seen a story this morning about a bloke that had an accident and became wheelchair bound. After 200 or so job applications and getting knocked back he started his own lawn mowing business. Footage of him starting out with a push motor lawn mower, now has a ride on.
His desire is to grow the business so that he can employ more people in the same boat.
Legend and a big fuck you to all who knocked him back, obviously has a strong work ethic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seen a story this morning about a bloke that had an accident and became wheelchair bound. After 200 or so job applications and getting knocked back he started his own lawn mowing business. Footage of him starting out with a push motor lawn mower, now has a ride on.
His desire is to grow the business so that he can employ more people in the same boat.
Legend and a big fuck you to all who knocked him back, obviously has a strong work ethic.
I love soldiers like that!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Terrible. Sorry to hear Hacky.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks all. His family got to say goodbye before he passed, and he passed away peacefully. It's a terrible thing but the one plus side is that with the funeral restrictions removed, all his friends and family can attend to say goodbye.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This randomly popped up on YouTube and it reminded me that one of the most lively, funny comedians I've ever seen, was so heavily depressed that he took his own life.

It's a reminder to look out for any potential sign that someone is not OK. As anyone can put on a mask to hide their pain.