Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha and you still go on and on and on.

Have another tantrum mate. The mods will be knocking on your door again in no time telling you to calm down.

Interesting that they've never once done that to me lol

What I will say tho, ignoring my posts is nothing. But ignoring posts of other United fans? That's not cool. Not cool at all.

You're so focused on this trolling thing you're alienating your own fans
Making up shit again to fit your deluded narrative. Why don't you piss off to the Liverpool thread and deal in your delusions there

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's super nice of you to acknowledge i have some clue about United's history.

Things are looking up between us
All I've got to say is your quote below, in a game where salah saved the fuck out of klopps tactical disaster, you're speaking about these teams providing a "reality check". City ok but what livercrap dished up? Klopps usual tactic of hardworkers in midfield and defense and forwards to gegen press and rely on the individual class of salah and mane was a "reality check"?

Watching the Liverpool v City match was a real reality check.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Making up shit again to fit your deluded narrative. Why don't you piss off to the Liverpool thread and deal in your delusions there
Delusions?

You've thrown things like trolling, clown takes, made up information etc etc at me continually. Ok. So be it.

But your dear friend @coach puts one of the most embarassing posts up which is biggest clowntake of all time, completely made up information, and in your words trolling.

Your friend does this and it's ok? And I'm delusional?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I've got to say is your quote below, in a game where salah saved the fuck out of klopps tactical disaster, you're speaking about these teams providing a "reality check". City ok but what livercrap dished up? Klopps usual tactic of hardworkers in midfield and defense and forwards to gegen press and rely on the individual class of salah and mane was a "reality check"?
Honest question and not having a go mate. But did you watch the game? Not just highlights. Not just reading reviews.

Did you watch the whole game? From start to finish?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that is how you viewed the game fine.

Why so angry if i see things differently ?

I thought the performance of both teams was levels above anything United have produced.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I thought the performance of both teams was levels above anything United have produced.
Truthfully I thought Liverpool were dreadful in the first half. Very ordinary but somehow stuck in there.

However, the second half was completely different from our side and it was very impressive apart for some lapses in defence. Yes, there was absolute brilliance from Salah. Stunning goal.

But every man and his dog who watched the game could see it was at a very high level.

Haven't seen United play like that, but let's wait and see how the next 5-6 games go? Maybe you do alright?

Personally like your views, tho don't agree with it all.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truthfully I thought Liverpool were dreadful in the first half. Very ordinary but somehow stuck in there.

However, the second half was completely different from our side and it was very impressive apart for some lapses in defence. Yes, there was absolute brilliance from Salah. Stunning goal.

But every man and his dog who watched the game could see it was at a very high level.

Haven't seen United play like that, but let's wait and see how the next 5-6 games go? Maybe you do alright?

Personally like your views, tho don't agree with it all.
I have no problem whatsoever with anyone disagreeing with my opinions.

I will be the first to admit i was wrong if Ole turns things around.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have no problem whatsoever with anyone disagreeing with my opinions.

I will be the first to admit i was wrong if Ole turns things around.
Personally, I'll go into hiding if I'm wrong about Ole! LOL. It'll kill me as if United win the EPL or a trophy this year I'll be gutted.

But, putting rivalry aside which I honestly try to do on here, I haven't seen enough from you guys to demonstrate that you can do that. Who knows though? I get plenty wrong!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you mean Daley blind the former united player :p
Haha.

I think he's referring to Daley Blind's father, Danny, who's now assistant coach at the Dutch national team? He ripped into Ole and United about having no identity etc. etc.

Maybe sour grapes about his son? Did he leave you lot on bad terms? I don't know.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha.

I think he's referring to Daley Blind's father, Danny, who's now assistant coach at the Dutch national team? He ripped into Ole and United about having no identity etc. etc.

Maybe sour grapes about his son? Did he leave you lot on bad terms? I don't know.

I think it may have more to do with Van de Beek

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it may have more to do with Van de Beek
Ah! OK. I don't really know the background of it. Not that I disagree with Blind, but feel it pretty odd a national team coach throwing mud like that at such a big club like United. Bold move from his side .. and a little strange in all honesty

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Who's angry? You've got very little substance in criticisms of Ole. I'm not saying Ole is immune from criticisms, there's certainly things there to be criticized.

When you throw around assertions like "he hasn't improved any players", "Ole doesn't know how to use Martial", "Mourinho would do a better job" which have very little substance or evidence to said assertions, then I'm either going to take you as a troll or someone who's read a few United forums and is just parroting what he's heard there.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Haha.

He was a shit ****. Too slow to play in his position.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The draw has been friendly, which makes our start average at best in my view.
That's a good point, our Game against Liverpool will be a good test, if we can't beat them, we will not win this year.

Not that i think we will anyway, the amount of players fighting for a starting spot is crazy, Rashford will return from injury soon, Cavani may be up front with Ronaldo, or it could be Rashford.

All 3 players will not be happy if they are benched, it's a good problem to have but it would be hard to manage

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's a good point, our Game against Liverpool will be a good test, if we can't beat them, we will not win this year.

Not that i think we will anyway, the amount of players fighting for a starting spot is crazy, Rashford will return from injury soon, Cavani may be up front with Ronaldo, or it could be Rashford.

All 3 players will not be happy if they are benched, it's a good problem to have but it would be hard to manage
I'm 99% certain we will end up drawing with you lot in this game lol