Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Alluding to the Star of David in the image, she went on to say that “history was repeating itself”.

She compared the NSW government’s reopening plan to the treatment of Jews under Nazi rule.
View attachment 31664

I guess she don't know to much about history sorry I haven't seen anyone in nsw unvaccinated treated like this
View attachment 31665
Kinda lost me at the sleeve tat.
Oh - and the lunacy…

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad that ICU cases are dropping daily. Apart from the deaths, I think they are the most important stat.
Damn right brother..you know what it’s like in there ..you been in there so many times I heard they wanna charge you rent!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. In comparison to everything else Fox provided.
I think you're being very generous with that definition.

Chris Wallace would be considered the token lefty but he himself would probably see himself as centre.

Megyn Kelly would be absolutely horrified if you were to call her a lefty, she's made it quite clear in numerous segments that she is nowhere near a lefty, things such as the Santa Clause is white segment, the outrage that liberals are trying to kill Christmas by saying Happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas, etc. Point being she's shown more than enough to in no way to be considered a token lefty

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you're being very generous with that definition.

Chris Wallace would be considered the token lefty but he himself would probably see himself as centre.

Megyn Kelly would be absolutely horrified if you were to call her a lefty, she's made it quite clear in numerous segments that she is nowhere near a lefty, things such as the Santa Clause is white segment, the outrage that liberals are trying to kill Christmas by saying Happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas, etc. Point being she's shown more than enough to in no way to be considered a token lefty
She sure is Right..actually I reckon she would go all right in.. Oops stop..we wouldn’t get on..she’s a Republican ..we wouldn’t get on..we wouldn’t get on..just keeping saying that Mr95 and you will forget what you’re thinking!!!

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She sure is Right..actually I reckon she would go all right in.. Oops stop..we wouldn’t get on..she’s a Republican ..we wouldn’t get on..we wouldn’t get on..just keeping saying that Mr95 and you will forget what you’re thinking!!!
She is fucking hot!. Very hot! But as you say @Mr 95% .........

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
76.5% double vaxed - smashing it . Definitely good to go this Monday

first dose still moving at 0.3% which is good signs

View attachment 31702
i Would also say Gladys did a good job saying 1st of December we open up , due to speed of vaxx these days we will prob hit 90% double vaxx by end of this month so it will encourage those last 10% to get vaxxed before December 1 so they can have Some freedoms before then

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i Would also say Gladys did a good job saying 1st of December we open up , due to speed of vaxx these days we will prob hit 90% double vaxx by end of this month so it will encourage those last 10% to get vaxxed before December 1 so they can have Some freedoms before then
Think we are at as a nation 83% first dose , Nsw and Victoria haven't got much left to give , but qld ,wa, and SA, are very low 70s by the time they hit just over 80% Australia will be just over 90% ( roughly ) which would make us 1 of if not the biggest vaccinated countries in the world, hopefully it has an impact and fucks this shit up, but who knows how this will all pan out few more weird years ahead

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think we are at as a nation 83% first dose , Nsw and Victoria haven't got much left to give , but qld ,wa, and SA, are very low 70s by the time they hit just over 80% Australia will be just over 90% ( roughly ) which would make us 1 of if not the biggest vaccinated countries in the world, hopefully it has an impact and fucks this shit up, but who knows how this will all pan out few more weird years ahead
Regional still lagging behind though due to vaccine being taken from areas to give to Sydney, the fact that vaccine supply was not as good as Sydney and vaccine clinics run for only a few hours a week twice a week early on. Seems that the only stats that matter percentage wise is Sydney and a lot of regional people are nervous that rates are not as high in their areas but Sydney will be able to visit regional before regional rates are up over the 80%...regional cases are in fact going up whilst greater Sydney diminishing...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Walked into bcf yesterday and they never checked me or the guy after me but checked very other person (that I seen) afterwards.
Turned away 3 people and were very apolagetic and obviously ashamed at the policy.

Spoke to a guy outside who was refused entry because he didn't have the vaccine i.d but was fully vaxxed. He wasn't stressed about it because it's not the workers fault but dumbfounded about the direction Australia is headed with a 2 tiered society.

I wouldn't have bothered going in but I needed a last minute bday present and my local tackle shop is closed on Mondays
When did you get fully vaxxed...still waiting for my second one so just doing the essentials....

Status
Not open for further replies.