Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when he first went to United and I was filthy as wanted him at Liverpool. Same with Depay was it? He left and went really well.

Sometimes I think a change of scenary helps, and I honestly think Martial with the right coaching will become a force. Shame he's really so low.
Other than Luke Shaw (Greenward dosen't count as he is a kid who improves with age naturally) What United players have improved under Ole ??

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Could Martial's poor form have anything to do with bad coaching and mismanagement?
Oh wow, you're so right. Anthony Martial is ripping it up for France and performing so differently to his United form that he's displaced Mbappe, Benzema and Griezman as France's main man. Ole is really really shit for not getting the best out of Martial

So if you agree with a post it's called chatting, but when you disagree the author is trolling or talking shit.

No wonder there are only a handful of posters on this page.

Who is we ???
Because your mate is a fucking troll and making shit up.

One post was put up about the injury/suspension to the backline. There's not several posts saying that we're going through an injury crisis, instead its that idiot tassie making up shit (that we're somehow all magically complaining about injuries based off one post) again to suit his narrative.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow, you're so right. Anthony Martial is ripping it up for France and performing so differently to his United form that he's displaced Mbappe, Benzema and Griezman as France's main man. Ole is really really shit for not getting the best out of Martial

One post was put up about the injury/suspension to the backline. There's not several posts saying that we're going through an injury crisis, instead its that idiot tassie making up shit (that we're somehow all magically complaining about injuries based off one post) again to suit his narrative.
Spot on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s just the straight dribble without facts
That’s what we all get the shits about in the united thread

Don’t mind people chatting
But when’s it’s shit or trolling
That’s what we don’t like
Straight out dribbling without facts?

Do you hear yourself speaking?

You just tried to call me out about my facts using a half completed table and making up numbers. And when I give you the actual numbers and point out you're plainly wrong you just say it's shit or trolling.

But you're telling me I'm straight dribbling? Do you hear yourself?

You've just outright embarassed yourself with that mate, there's no two ways about it. It's laughable you don't even admit that.

What's going to happen when Liverpool loses? Or goes on a bad run? You'll give it to us, and rightly so cause that's all part of the dance.

Honestly don't understand why you two get so upset about stuff.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Can you explain to me what your mate @coach did with that table and 'facts' about the injuries at Liverpool? Wouldn't you say he's clearly making up shit? I mean, it's there for all of us to see ...

Why don't you call that out considering that people making up shit pisses you off so much?

You guys need to calm down. Really. I just made a comment. Why all the hysteria over one comment?

Apparently you've blocked me so why does it upset you so much? Scroll on and continue?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Straight out dribbling without facts?

Do you hear yourself speaking?

You just tried to call me out about my facts using a half completed table and making up numbers. And when I give you the actual numbers and point out you're plainly wrong you just say it's shit or trolling.

But you're telling me I'm straight dribbling? Do you hear yourself?

You've just outright embarassed yourself with that mate, there's no two ways about it. It's laughable you don't even admit that.

What's going to happen when Liverpool loses? Or goes on a bad run? You'll give it to us, and rightly so cause that's all part of the dance.

Honestly don't understand why you two get so upset about stuff.
If you look in the Liverpool thread
You won’t see us comment in there
Why
Coz we don’t give a fuck and we’re not sad ***** trolling other supporter threads

Nobody wants you here
What don’t you get
None of us want you here trolling
You’ve been warned once by mods

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you look in the Liverpool thread
You won’t see us comment in there
Why
Coz we don’t give a fuck and we’re not sad ***** trolling other supporter threads

Nobody wants you here
What don’t you get
None of us want you here trolling
You’ve been warned once by mods
I wasn't warned by the mods mate, and I've checked that. Because I'm not trolling. Point out how I'm trolling now?

You spent all last season trolling the Liverpool thread, and no one complained.

And even tho you did this "you don't give a fuck and you're not a sad ****" but I am for commenting here. I make a comment about injuries and you fly off the handle, find a ridiculous graph to make a point, fudge numbers and when it's rightly pointed out you're wrong you've embarassed yourself by taking this stance.

Again. You say I dribble and chat shit but by God you're the master of it.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Other than Luke Shaw (Greenward dosen't count as he is a kid who improves with age naturally) What United players have improved under Ole ??
Martial had his best ever season under Ole. Injuries have made him immobile as fuck now though.
Rashford best season under Ole.
Shaw became one of the best in the world in his position.
McTominay has become a competent player.
Greenwood has developed.

I dont understand what you want him to do with player improvement. If it was that easy why would Pep need to spend a billion? why did Klopp buy Allison instead of improving Karius. Why would Tuchel need Lukaku instead of developing Tammy Abraham.

Fair enough if you dont like the way he sets up, but criticising one thing he has done better than most is pretty odd.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry mate but I do have to laugh. You lot gave it to us for making excuses about injuries last year when we were playing our 7th and 8th choice CBs for the last part of the year. You're on your 3rd and 4th choice and only for a few games and one can't find enough cleenex for all the tissues LOL

You'll be right. Well, you should be. You're Manchester United after all!
Nah not excuses, im pretty confident that we will get a good result this week still, but it does have to be mentioned as it is very rare your 4 starting defenders are out.

If Ole goes well without the defenders and considering our schedule, I expect nothing but praise for him from his doubters on here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah not excuses, im pretty confident that we will get a good result this week still, but it does have to be mentioned as it is very rare your 4 starting defenders are out.

If Ole goes well without the defenders and considering our schedule, I expect nothing but praise for him from his doubters on here.
Mate. I'll give Ole all the praise in the world if he does well. And, I think he's done well to this point. Said it numerous times. Brought a togetherness and attitude to your side which has to be commended. Let's see if he can take that next step?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martial had his best ever season under Ole. Injuries have made him immobile as fuck now though.
Greenwood has developed.

I dont understand what you want him to do with player improvement. If it was that easy why would Pep need to spend a billion? why did Klopp buy Allison instead of improving Karius. Why would Tuchel need Lukaku instead of developing Tammy Abraham.

Fair enough if you dont like the way he sets up, but criticising one thing he has done better than most is pretty odd.
Sometimes players just need a change of scenery.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenwood has developed.

I disagree with pretty much everything you have stated.

A huge percentage of United's fan base world wide must be odd as well.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I disagree with pretty much everything you have stated.

A huge percentage of United's fan base world wide must be odd as well.
I can't speak for the United fan base but ...

I'd agree about Shaw as his form last year leading into this year has put him in that bracket. Wouldn't say he's "one of the best" just yet, but he's definitely up there and just needs to show it consistently on the field.

The rest?

I think what he's saying is that players like Martial & Rashford have had top seasons at United throughout their time there and that can't be argued. I'd counter that though by saying have they been consistently good? I mean, this is the great demonstration of top coaching when a player goes from being a little hot in the pan to a consistent top level. Both for me have been a let down, but I'm not a United fan.

McTominay. Interesting one as many on here seem to rate, and fair enough. Fred is pretty much rubbish, but I haven't seen much better from McTominay this year? And definitely not a big enough improvement to class him as a success. Would he get into the first 11 of top 4 opposition teams?

Greenwood is fucking great. HATE that he's playing with you. What I will say is that defensively he's still got some learning, especially with his tracking back though maybe that's the plan of Ole? I don't know?

I think people are making this 'Ole debate' a little bit too one side or the other. For me, he's done well to consolidate United and put you in a place where you can take those next steps. My argument is that he's not the person to take you on those next steps, that's all. He's done alright all things considered, but not enough.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't speak for the United fan base but ...

I'd agree about Shaw as his form last year leading into this year has put him in that bracket. Wouldn't say he's "one of the best" just yet, but he's definitely up there and just needs to show it consistently on the field.

The rest?

I think what he's saying is that players like Martial & Rashford have had top seasons at United throughout their time there and that can't be argued. I'd counter that though by saying have they been consistently good? I mean, this is the great demonstration of top coaching when a player goes from being a little hot in the pan to a consistent top level. Both for me have been a let down, but I'm not a United fan.

McTominay. Interesting one as many on here seem to rate, and fair enough. Fred is pretty much rubbish, but I haven't seen much better from McTominay this year? And definitely not a big enough improvement to class him as a success. Would he get into the first 11 of top 4 opposition teams?

Greenwood is fucking great. HATE that he's playing with you. What I will say is that defensively he's still got some learning, especially with his tracking back though maybe that's the plan of Ole? I don't know?

I think people are making this 'Ole debate' a little bit too one side or the other. For me, he's done well to consolidate United and put you in a place where you can take those next steps. My argument is that he's not the person to take you on those next steps, that's all. He's done alright all things considered, but not enough.
Fair enough mate.

I am just very frustrated with all things United at present.

I feel we should be travelling much better than we are considering our squad.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough mate.

I am just very frustrated with all things United at present.

I feel we should be travelling much better than we are considering our squad.
Early in the season and plenty to play. You've got some top players there and are capable of going on a wee run as you've shown before. Who knows what will happen?

But ... From the outside ... I'd be frustrated too. Spent over 440m and still so far away from City, Liverpool and Chelsea imo.

You'll get some results but can you consistently get them to challenge for the title?