Cotric To The Eels

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player swap Ryan Matterson. We do need an edge backrower.
Or Nikoura, Papali I would take any of those 3. 10 players I would take in that Para side in a heart beat.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have too much money in the cap tied up in wingers.

Chotrich & JAC quality players no doubt but we need to fix the spine & pack

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is one player we are going to regret losing. He was the shining light in a very average team, watch him carve up in a good team, Goodluck to the kid he deserves a good crack with a good side.
He will be a 25 year old playing in reserve grade or as a bench utility at best ? What loss mate come off it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People here are smoking crack. How do you expect to win games by offloading rep players. Yes we are slightly over paying but it was needed to get the ball rolling on other recruits. Who could replace him? Okunbour?

The only salary cap issues we have could only be us wanting a serious 7 or 9. Besides that I don’t see how we are close to blowing the cap atall.
Thank fuck for another voice of reason!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only thing Cotric has done since coming to us is change his name to Chotrich. Needs to have a look at himself.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yeah Parra can have him just send Papali’i on over and he’s all yours.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be a 25 year old playing in reserve grade or as a bench utility at best ? What loss mate come off it.
You need players like him at worse for depth. You saw the amount of injuries that happen during a season. Him signing for almost min at melb would have been worth a top 30 spot even if he plays reserves. People can’t expect to sign super stars in the whole squad and even if they did a few are bound to get injured. Anyway that’s my 2 cents