Cotric To The Eels

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus will get rid of all over paid players don’t you worry about that. Take cuts or fuck off
well i hope your right and Naden will do because we will be a bit light on if he goes.
I get it he was signed on too much money but also was given f-all opportunity on the outside edge of our shitbox team(hoppa mostly)

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie Staines he’s hardly done anything since the 4 tries last year,and hasn’t made the first 17 for some time,no thanks rather get rid of cotric and spend on a half or hooker

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you would think the Eels want Čotrić as a direct replacement for Blake Ferguson with us picking up $150-200K of his salary

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cotric is an origin winger so we could ask for a quality player in return. I would like to ask for dylan brown. He played very well in the finals this year, great defender and loves to take the line on, fast, good footwork. I do see him working with burton with him at 7 and burton at 6. He seems to be in the shadow of moses which im sure he doesn’t feel like he deserves to be. Jakob arthur is the son’s coach so could possibly make way for arthur to be the 6 also heard peachey in their radar. Was talks of him getting released alot this season. Another player that seems to be on the outer is matterson as he got benched and dropped for finals, his brother plays for us, good defender, skills of a half, strong, loves the contact but does have bad headknocks. Only other player could be on the cards is niukore, good bench player runs hard but has bad discipline which is something we dont need.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cotric is an origin winger so we could ask for a quality player in return. I would like to ask for dylan brown. He played very well in the finals this year, great defender and loves to take the line on, fast, good footwork. I do see him working with burton with him at 7 and burton at 6. He seems to be in the shadow of moses which im sure he doesn’t feel like he deserves to be. Jakob arthur is the son’s coach so could possibly make way for arthur to be the 6 also heard peachey in their radar. Was talks of him getting released alot this season. Another player
that seems to be on the outer is matterson as he got benched and dropped for finals, his brother plays for us, good defender, skills of a half, strong, loves the contact but does have bad headknocks. Only other player could be on the cards is niukore, good bench player runs hard but has bad discipline which is something we dont need.
M Nuikora would be an excellent pick up…doubt the Scum would let him go in exchange

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you can throw 600k on top of Dufty money for a top shelf FB for 2023 IT IS A NO BRAINER!!

JAC and OKunbor on the wings... Cotric really is surplus.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since we are getting the BBQ gang together, Vaughn, TPJ, Dufty, Naden, JAC etc., why don’t we encourage Cotric to go to Parra and we sign Rooftop Breezer boy to join the crew?? Could use him coming out of our 20.

Has anyone signed Curtis Scott yet?? Maybe we should replace our chicken sponsorship with Vic Meats and BBQ Galore.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Depends who we can get. But I’d prefer we keep him think he was good even in a shit side but he did lose a bit of momentum as the season went on

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Cotric but $600k is way too much for him, especially considering we have JAC on $500k next year.

This might free us up to make a play at another forward, or maybe a halfback.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People here are smoking crack. How do you expect to win games by offloading rep players. Yes we are slightly over paying but it was needed to get the ball rolling on other recruits. Who could replace him? Okunbour?

The only salary cap issues we have could only be us wanting a serious 7 or 9. Besides that I don’t see how we are close to blowing the cap atall.