Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had no idea Peachey was 30 years old. For some reason thought he was like 26

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMG_0178.JPGIMG_0179.JPG

I think this is why we won’t go overs or lock in a hooker long term. This kid looks like the next big thing/has big wraps. Hopefully reaches his potential with us…If so, could be our dummy half for the next decade!

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 30291View attachment 30292

I think this is why we won’t go overs or lock in a hooker long term. This kid looks like the next big thing/has big wraps. Hopefully reaches his potential with us…If so, could our dummy half for the next decade!

Big indications that hooker is no longer our priority, an experienced halfback is.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just wondering if any of our tweeters have had any further correspondence with Gus lately???

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Squad is lacking something, though. We’re in for a middle of the pack year. Elliott could be what we are missing.
I wonder what Matt Elliot is doing these days. You think we have a chance to add him to the coaching staff?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Young men don't need any coaching in how to be fuckwits
Adam is not a fuckwit. He is a young man who needs to take back control over a problem that is way too common in the young male population. Now the kennel has gotten its pound of flesh, members should be supporting him in thst challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATT