Earthquake Hits Melbourne - 5.8 Magnitude

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Buildings shook across Victoria on Tuesday morning as Victoria recorded an earthquake, with residents from metropolitan Melbourne to Geelong to Gippsland reporting violent shaking.

There are reports the earthquake had a magnitude of 5.3, with the epicentre 100 kilometres from Melbourne, around Licola, to the city's east.

Shaking was felt as far away as Canberra.

More to come.

Attachments

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has apparently been downgraded to magnitude 4.

Edit: correction, an aftershock 15 minutes after the initial 5.8 quake was 4.0.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bastards can't take a trick at the moment. Surely locusts are just around the corner.

Or a a Melburnian friend said to a few of us this morning in a group chat: Keep your fucking mice to yourselves, NSW. We have enough shit to deal with.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The only earthquake thankfully (touch wood) that I have felt well not even felt but was the Newcastle one I would have been maybe six but I’m in my room with mum and my free standing wardrobe thst took up most of the wall went off the ground probably 20 mill we don’t recall the bed or anything else really but we get a call 2 minutes later from my nanna saying my mums sister is okay she has just had a call from her and she is okay as she lives in Swansea and pretty much everything has fallen of the walls plates smashed ect but they are fine.. Never forget it

Anyone here felt any big ones overseas or even here?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny how this still isnt breaking news over COVID and the Protests....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think fuck all will happen with the riots. There's hundreds of cops lined up like a wannabe army and nobody is there.

The ***** got trolled lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBF, did it actually cause any damage or hurt anyone (the worst i've heard was from a friend who said their kids were scared :grinning: )? It's not like the Westgate bridge collapsed.