Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
calling it a horse drug is like if someone mocked you for drinking toilet bowl liquid when you drink water, but the people who actually took the horse version deserve mockery although they might be driven to it by the limitations put on the human version

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the only studies done on covid show that it works, even as a treatment, but the key is the prevention study including the 3,000 people study that you agreed with but now you forget about

and curiously the parts of india (unvaccinated, 1st dose 10%) destroyed covid in just over a month and the situation improved precisely when they deployed it

if you want to call them preliminary studies ok but they should have made it the most urgent thing in the world to explore officially, but instead you have the top experts not even looking at the data, FDA hasn't looked at any data and WHO excluded all the prevention study data, and i can't find any studies from western countries released 18 months later, so its super low priority

people say why explore ivermectin possibilities when they have the vaccine and it works 95% and that is better than ivm anyway, the answer is because the vaccine is not going to stop the virus, ivermectin will
What dosage are these studies saying is needed? How long do you have to be on it for before it being deemed to work?

Is it the only drug administered? Or is it a cocktail of drugs? If so, whats the other drugs and their dosage? Is is technically safe to have that mixture of drugs?

What are the adverse reactions to ivm?

How long are you "immune" from covid?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What dosage are these studies saying is needed? Is it the only drug administered? Or is it a cocktail of drugs? If so, whats the other drugs and their dosage? Is is technically safe to have that mixture of drugs?

What are the adverse reactions to ivm?
exactly, these questions need to be answered immediately to discover the most efficient way to administer it but i haven't tracked which version works best, it seems whichever way they choose works well enough tbh

the most effective prevention studies in argentina mixed it with carageenan but i think the bigger 3,000 person indian study is straight up ivermectin and its only 83% but thats still more than enough to close the covid down

apparently you take the 2 amounts 48 hours apart according to your body weight

the drug is safe for you to take normally, they don't know what the long term effects are since nobody had to use it for so long, but that is a mute point because the only reason people need to take it for so long now is that covid is ongoing

if they deployed it and everyone took it then it would be over very quickly and you don't need long term usage, i don't think you even need to use it at all until you or a close contact gets covid, then everybody around you quickly takes it to stop it, its more riskier but maybe people don't want to have to take it multiple weeks etc

there is a safety study from 2013 that showed no effects for people taking 10 times the amount recommended, but actually let me check that one again, thats an interim point ffs

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the only studies done on covid show that it works, even as a treatment, but the key is the prevention study including the 3,000 people study that you agreed with but now you forget about

and curiously the parts of india (unvaccinated, 1st dose 10%) destroyed covid in just over a month and the situation improved precisely when they deployed it

if you want to call them preliminary studies ok but they should have made it the most urgent thing in the world to explore officially, but instead you have the top experts not even looking at the data, FDA hasn't looked at any data and WHO excluded all the prevention study data, and i can't find any studies from western countries released 18 months later, so its super low priority

people say why explore ivermectin possibilities when they have the vaccine and it works 95% and that is better than ivm anyway, the answer is because the vaccine is not going to stop the virus, ivermectin will
Pity there's no research showing that Ivermectin works. Probably best to avoid it based on there being no research showing it works.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Pity there's no research showing that Ivermectin works. Probably best to avoid it based on there being no research showing it works.
all the studies show it works except maybe a few, the reason no research shows it works to your liking is that they refuse to do research that shows it works to your liking

its very strange to not do research on a topic that could easily end covid and probably did in india

we have ongoing clinic trials ongoing......

18 months later....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
all the studies show it works except maybe a few, the reason no research shows it works to your liking is that they refuse to do research that shows it works to your liking

its very strange to not do research on a topic that could easily end covid and probably did in india

we have ongoing clinic trials ongoing......

18 months later....
Pity there's no research showing that it works as per the educated health professionals. Pity it's only the uneducated and hacks who think there's evidence it works.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that people who agree with the government use government research as their evidence in an argument…

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also for the record I have no issue with anyone taking the vaccine and I would never tell anyone not to take the vaccine.

My issue in this whole mess is our human rights being taken away and people being fine with it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if
Pity there's no research showing that it works as per the educated health professionals. Pity it's only the uneducated and hacks who think there's evidence it works.
there is no research period, pity is not the word, travesty is better

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If someone says the word research again I’m going to research where they bloody live and send them flowers with a note saying don’t say research anymore please I’m all researched out..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't forget about me and how nobody has any response to the studies that ivermectin works

they all had the chance and failed, so this means ivermectin is unopposed
Ivermectin and its potential side effects , particularly for complex care patients, is inferior to covid19 vaccines . Healthcare tend to base their decisions using the mantra of Risk v benefit and that is probably why ivermectin in comparison is not standard treatment. Might have merit in some circumstances but doesn't warrant a standard way of dealing with covid19 when vaccines are proven to be far more superior

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ivermectin and its potential side effects , particularly for complex care patients, is inferior to covid19 vaccines . Healthcare tend to base their decisions using the mantra of Risk v benefit and that is probably why ivermectin in comparison is not standard treatment. Might have merit in some circumstances but doesn't warrant a standard way of dealing with covid19 when vaccines are proven to be far more superior
Your backkkkkkkk?????

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Covid is 100% real but it’s man made,
Question is why was it made.
Man when it came out that’s what I thought. I though China could just manufacture and release it to test biological warfare, see how it affects the world.

I’m not into any of the political stuff, just was a thought that passed through my head.

I reckon Covid will evolve into nothing, this time next year it will just die out

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Welcome back habibti!

Admit it, you came back because you missed me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.