Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah you will have the media on your side

"Crazed unvaccinated person was trying to come into contact with vaccinated man who bravely fought him off with axe in self defence"

"Police accept that Blue Boost knew he was unvaccinated due to his low quality shoes"
shop owners might need an axe to keep out the unvaccinated. Give em a Chop to the forehead.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah you will have the media on your side

"Crazed unvaccinated person was trying to come into contact with vaccinated man who bravely fought him off with axe in self defence"

"Police accept that Blue Boost knew he was unvaccinated due to his low quality shoes"
It could be a life n death situation, if an unvaccinated person approaches you with the delta covid strain, it could be fatal for you, so you need to defend yourself, an axe to the forehead should be an adequate reply to defend your life

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It could be a life n death situation, if an unvaccinated person approaches you with the delta covid strain, it could be fatal for you, so you need to defend yourself, an axe to the forehead should be an adequate reply to defend your life
Stop my sides are hurting

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it’s not a funny situation friend. You gotta protect yourself, take an axe to the unvaccinated. Ask them to show you their certificate, if they baulk, just hit em with a chop to the forehead.

Put the axe back in vaxeinate

it’s just like chipping off a branch
Now this is classic Boosty! Fkn lol

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
oh boy read it again and understand my point next time, they based the conclusion on the original results but that was wrong because the niaee study was counted wrong, then they corrected it but kept the original conclusion, look at picture 1 and picture 2 and see the differences

oh do you think that a reduction in deaths of 63% is not good enough to make it viable?
No retard I don’t , you can pull any figure you like out of your ass but trying to make an argument for it use and quoting a report that clearly states it’s not a viable option

Well … I’m sorry mate

here’s what the manufacturer of the fucking stuff says

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, if you're an anti vaxxer who's taking a hard line stance in your belief that the government is trying to poison and or control you, good luck ever leaving your home again as it's going to be mandatory to enter any shop or literally do anything as the old "way of life" is over forever.

If you don't get inoculated against covid then you're a tool plain and simple

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Covid arguments in here?
What about a bit of That Aged Well... for fun instead of Covid arguments lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No retard I don’t , you can pull any figure you like out of your ass but trying to make an argument for it use and quoting a report that clearly states it’s not a viable option

Well … I’m sorry mate

here’s what the manufacturer of the fucking stuff says

you still don't understand? they pulled the figure out of their ass literally, they switched the counting around so they can get to that result

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well, if you're an anti vaxxer who's taking a hard line stance in your belief that the government is trying to poison and or control you, good luck ever leaving your home again as it's going to be mandatory to enter any shop or literally do anything as the old "way of life" is over forever.

If you don't get inoculated against covid then you're a tool plain and simple
ok nazi man

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ah yes merck now pushing their new drug that they can patent and sell

they get $1.2B from the government if they can get it approved for emergency use, anybody can make ivermectin, so there is $ in downplaying it, if ivermectin gets the job done then that $1.2B vanishes

whats the bet that and the pfizer version will get approved and whats the bet that it wont stop you getting covid, ie the covid dream lives on

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I definitely believe the war was a mixture of ridiculous overreaction due to the political climate and pressure from a million different angles including money hungry and powerful lobbing weapons contractors but the difference is the war over their didn’t have any chance of hurting their own family but creating a virus that can get everyone could effect them personally..
It was also because W wanted to ‘finish’ what his father didn’t - remove Saddam from power.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can’t have this conversation again
ok thats your problem if you don't want to know what happened there, but that study showed 63% less deaths after they corrected the mistake so im putting it down as another thing that says ivermectin works

how about you relax, take your vaccine, enjoy life

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to give credit to Rod for putting a lot of effort into his trolling persona. I just don't have the time to entertain him. But kudos for effort.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
either ivermectin works or it doesn't work, or works a little bit

if it doesn't work they couldn't prove it in 18 months of trying, the only study that tried to conclude it doesn't work had to actually switch the counting around and manipulate the result

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should start a poll on who actually thinks Rod is credible

Status
Not open for further replies.