Share your shirtless restaurant story

Have you ever been thrown out of a restaurant with no shirt on?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • More than once

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thing was, they are all hyped up on hormones and speed, and could probably kick box. Not something you want to take on.

As a good mate of mine used to always say: "never pick a fight in a foreign country. There will always be more of them than you"
What did you do to incur their wrath?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose this is worthy of another thread entirely but, I want to know, how many streets back from the beach does a swimming costume become like underwear and inappropriate attire?
I'm saying at least 5-6 streets back from the beach depending on the local parking situation.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What did you do to incur their wrath?
It was a long time a ago and it was a night fueled with pingers and booze (it was at one of those bars that opens early to cater for the nightclub crowd from the night before), but i think either me or someone else in my party had knocked one of their drinks over and spilled it over them. initially i tried to laugh it off, but then i was kind of surrounded, and the bar management, concerned about a bloodbath, along with the the chick i was there with managed to negotiate a peace deal, just as one of them was removing their stilettos. It would have cost about $40 in drinks plus a thank you tip to my companion. Money well spent.

Not the craziest story from the old days, but just one that came to mind when i thought about getting kicked out of places.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suppose this is worthy of another thread entirely but, I want to know, how many streets back from the beach does a swimming costume become like underwear and inappropriate attire?
I'm saying at least 5-6 streets back from the beach depending on the local parking situation.
i think that ok if your accommodation is walking distance from the beach, but depending on how big the local blocks are, i'd think about 1km is the limit. and dudes, put a frigging shirt on.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The poll is grossly misleading. It should read:

"Have you ever been thrown out of a restaurant with no shirt on after locking yourself in a toilet cubicle with another person AND while also being a public figure with a contractual arrangement with an organisation that relies on sponsorship dollars and community goodwill?".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was her idea! We dated for a few month after that, but parted ways because I refused to step foot into a pizza hut from that day on. I think she joined the navy.
Where she met some real men that she was looking for ...as opposed to a guy with a Pizza Hut phobia and, unlike Adam, who kept up his liason with his lady even when a rude security guard tried to interuptus and return with a key to spoil "their" love nest, you however, just gave up after a tap on the shoulder.

And you call yourself a Bulldogs supporter.

Helen is probably on the Navy FB page right now, retelling her one and only unsatisfactory experience with a Bulldogs supporter. I can't believe you let the Club down so badly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think if you live anywhere east of Orange, cossies are ok.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The poll is grossly misleading. It should read:

"Have you ever been thrown out of a restaurant with no shirt on after locking yourself in a toilet cubicle with another person AND while also being a public figure with a contractual arrangement with an organisation that relies on sponsorship dollars and community goodwill?".
Just a harmless act of Aussie larrikinism, tbh. NRL players do worse things every second weekend. People should be laughing and talking about what a character Elliott is, not calling for the ruination of his life. I'm surprised you have sided with the pitchfork wielders on this one, Psycho Doggie.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where she met some real men that she was looking for ...as opposed to a guy with a Pizza Hut phobia and, unlike Adam, who kept up his liason with his lady even when a rude security guard tried to interuptus and return with a key to spoil "their" love nest, you however, just gave up after a tap on the shoulder.

And you call yourself a Bulldogs supporter.

Helen is probably on the Navy FB page right now, retelling her one and only unsatisfactory experience with a Bulldogs supporter. I can't believe you let the Club down so badly.
I change my underwear as infrequently as any other man, thankyou very much.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just a harmless act of Aussie larrikinism, tbh. NRL players do worse things every second weekend. People should be laughing and talking about what a character Elliott is, not calling for the ruination of his life. I'm surprised you have sided with the pitchfork wielders on this one, Psycho Doggie.
I am shocked, shocked, by this appalling example of naive misunderstanding. Pitchfork? Pitchfork!? This is no pitchfork I wield in my outstretched victorious right hand. It is the spear of four prongs, the first stands for accountability, the second stands for responsibility, the third stands for being smart enough not to get caught, and the fourth stands for always saying "yes, yes, good heavens yes!" to cap relief. None can withstand its four prongs, each sporting their own gleaming *ting* of the reflected light coming off the beaming faces of the tens of thousands of Bulldogs fans who celebrated upon hearing the news of Elliott's demise.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I am shocked, shocked, by this appalling example of naive misunderstanding. Pitchfork? Pitchfork!? This is no pitchfork I wield in my outstretched victorious right hand. It is the spear of four prongs, the first stands for accountability, the second stands for responsibility, the third stands for being smart enough not to get caught, and the fourth stands for always saying "yes, yes, good heavens yes!" to cap relief. None can withstand its four prongs, each sporting their own gleaming *ting* of the reflected light coming off the beaming faces of the tens of thousands of Bulldogs fans who celebrated upon hearing the news of Elliott's demise.
Be honest, mate....the bit in bold is the only bit you, or anyone else really cares about. If you were worried about the other three prongs, you wouldn't be following a sport like rugby league.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lies, lies, lies. If 80 percent of members on this forum have never been thrown out of a restaurant while not wearing a shirt, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know if I entered a restaurant at any stage nor if I was thrown out of any venue, but I have woken up at home shirtless after a big night out, never to see the shirt I wore out again. Fucked if I remember much of the night. Seemed like it was going to be a good night until I finished the booze in the house and trekked into the pub.

The closest second I can recall was after our last grand final win. I skulled the final third of a bottle of scotch that I'd started on when the game kicked off and went to one of the local pubs with another wasted mate. His recollection of the night was that he found and got intimate with a local aboriginal lady that was rather hefty and around 55 years old at the time (both of us were about 20ish at that time). I recall waking up the next day at my sisters place on her lounge in a pair of my nephews boxer shorts. The rest of my clothes were in the wash because somewhere on the way to her house I'd thrown up on them. By that stage I'd discarded my phone, wallet, keys and the Bulldogs jumper that I'd started the night with. I later returned to the pub I last recalled drinking at and the barmaid on duty told me I'd loudly proclaimed to the world that I need not money nor phone nor jumper nor keys since the sweet warmth of our premiership was enough to sustain me before throwing my phone wallet keys and jumper into a bin and running off into the night. Luckily she retrieved them for me to pick up the next day. Pretty embarrassing to be told that at the time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't know if I entered a restaurant at any stage nor if I was thrown out of any venue, but I have woken up at home shirtless after a big night out, never to see the shirt I wore out again. Fucked if I remember much of the night. Seemed like it was going to be a good night until I finished the booze in the house and trekked into the pub.

The closest second I can recall was after our last grand final win. I skulled the final third of a bottle of scotch that I'd started on when the game kicked off and went to one of the local pubs with another wasted mate. His recollection of the night was that he found and got intimate with a local aboriginal lady that was rather hefty and around 55 years old at the time (both of us were about 20ish at that time). I recall waking up the next day at my sisters place on her lounge in a pair of my nephews boxer shorts. The rest of my clothes were in the wash because somewhere on the way to her house I'd thrown up on them. By that stage I'd discarded my phone, wallet, keys and the Bulldogs jumper that I'd started the night with. I later returned to the pub I last recalled drinking at and the barmaid on duty told me I'd loudly proclaimed to the world that I need not money nor phone nor jumper nor keys since the sweet warmth of our premiership was enough to sustain me before throwing my phone wallet keys and jumper into a bin and running off into the night. Luckily she retrieved them for me to pick up the next day. Pretty embarrassing to be told that at the time.
This is more than compelling evidence for a yes vote. Lol