• I don't know

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Meanwhile at my dog park a Malamute picked up Pomeranian and it threw it in the air. The Pomeranian sounded like a squeaky toy hahaha.
My Pug seems to have the stronghold on the Dogpark some how. Has a few best mates that are Great Danes and a staffy that is really protective of her and her “runners” are two massive grey hounds. It is funny a dog that had not been there before got a bit snippy with the pug. She is the smallest pug you have seen and the Great Danes even though she is the size of their heads and they are known to be placid they stepped straight in and pretty much towered over this other dog with the attitude of like.. Come on fucking do something and see what happens. She has the park nick name Don Pugalone

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fair enough but why should 80% of people have to get vaccinated and take that “risk” when the rest don’t bother, put everyone at more risk but get the same “rewards”?

In my opinion discrimination is usually but not always about things someone cannot change ie race, being gay etc. There is no valid reason that 99.9999% of the adult population cannot get vaccinated and the rest are eligible for a medical exemption so it’s not really discrimination, it’s their personal choice to let others do the heavy lifting for them for whatever invalid reason
btw you can choose to not be gay, just start fucking women instead of men

you are asking people to do something they don't want to do, so ask gay people to do something they don't want to do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its not really discrimination against gay people, its their personal choice to be gay

suppose anti vaxxers have some reason why they are this way and have no choice for example higher brain function, then it is discrimination

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you'd rather push everyone down in spite? They're human beings as well and for different reasons don't want to get the jab. Let's not paint them all with the same brush and watch them suffer just because we think we deserve the rewards.
No, nothing to do with spite mate. It’s their right not to get vaccinated as it’s the right of business owners and airlines etc to protect their customers, staff and legal liabilities by excluding them. If they suffer from that exclusion or even worse, covid I just don’t want to hear the complaining

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its like the vaccinated people dont feel that they have received the vaccination and need more protection

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
one feels bad because they can't do things, the other feels bad because they can't do things

good comparison
One feels bad because they don't get a choice to do things because of circumstances they can't change, the other feels like like a spoilt brat because they had the power to choose and made the wrong decision.

Utterly useless comparison.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the vaccine supposedly has more than 90% effectiveness, covid is just a slightly bigger version of the regular influenza, so they should feel much safer than 2019 levels

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
One feels bad because they don't get a choice to do things because of circumstances they can't change, the other feels like like a spoilt brat because they had the power to choose and made the wrong decision.

Utterly useless comparison.
no ive already explained that the unvaccinated will also feel bad and like an outcast, they will not feel like a spoilt brat wtf

you had to lie in order to explain why it is different

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
btw you can choose to not be gay, just start fucking women instead of men

you are asking people to do something they don't want to do, so ask gay people to do something they don't want to do
You can pretend but you’re still gay

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You can pretend but you’re still gay
so people who choose to remain gay have made their choice, they should have started fucking women if they didn't want to receive the punishment of society

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Simple move to nsw we hit 80% first doses today and still climbing, we can ship a bunch of covid munchers to qld and Kim jong McGowan land see how quick people get the jab then
We have already discussed the possibility Gladys and Scomo will deliberately ship in infected people don't worry lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so lets say covid is 50% worse than the normal flu, the vaccine is 90 something % better

so why don't vaccinated people feel safe now?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so people who choose to remain gay have made their choice, they should have started fucking women if they didn't want to receive the punishment of society
No, because they have no choice over their biological makeup and them being gay doesn’t harm or affect any one else. You are comparing apples and oranges

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no ive already explained that the unvaccinated will also feel bad and like an outcast, they will not feel like a spoilt brat wtf

you had to lie in order to explain why it is different
Sorry I made a mistake.

That should have been 'act like a spoilt brat'.

You know what I love about you Rod?

You have no sense of humour but when you are wrong you just keep fogging that dead horse.

Being wrong AND stubborn at the same time is so undervalued in todays society. No wonder you are the way you are.

You are worried about how the unvaccinated are going to feel but clearly you don't care about the victims who suffer from catching COVID from the unvaccinated who spread it at a much higher rate than vaccinated people.

Sure is spoilt brat behaviour. All about me, me me!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No, because they have no choice over their biological makeup and them being gay doesn’t harm or affect any one else. You are comparing apples and oranges
so what if the biological makeup of anti vaccination people is the reason they feel that way?

and during the aids epidemic it was thought to be a gay disease and spread in the gay community, so if people got together as society and banned people having gay sex, lockdown gay people, excluded gay people from society then its ok