Asiata/Peachey

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’d personally prefer Asiata. An experienced grand final winner is what we need.
what do you lot think?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think, there's already a thread talking about this.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Peachey is a better player. I think we pretty much have Asiata already done tho. We need some prop depth too (Asiata?).

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brett Dallas, he wouldn't be overweight at least as da pipe is a very slimming bit of kit...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch Rein is available as Titans are offloading some players. Wouldn't be a bad pickup cheaply considering JMK and Josh Cook are out hooker options currently.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mitch Rein is available as Titans are offloading some players. Wouldn't be a bad pickup cheaply considering JMK and Josh Cook are out hooker options currently.
why would we buy rein when as you said we have JMK and Cook, we also have BBO and Topine that can play there??? makes no sense and a waste on the cap space.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Before we signed Josh Cook I was also hoping we would sign Mitch Rein to give us some experience at hooker (plus he was available)

But if Gus thinks Cook has the potential to be our hooker , I'll back Gus' judgement

I hope Cook trains the house down in the off season, shows form in the trials, gets a spot in first grade and doesn't look back. This is the sort of opportunity most young players wait for, so I hope he takes his opportunity.

Good luck to him

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would we buy rein when as you said we have JMK and Cook, we also have BBO and Topine that can play there??? makes no sense and a waste on the cap space.
Topine in second row to replace Elliott.
BBO in halves alongside Burton.
JMK really is on his last chance to perform. Josh Cook still very green.

Most of the top sides have 2 decent "hookers" on rotation (Roosters have Verillis and Walker, Panthers have Koroisau and Kenny, Storm have Smith and Grant).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Topine in second row to replace Elliott.
BBO in halves alongside Burton.
JMK really is on his last chance to perform. Josh Cook still very green.

Most of the top sides have 2 decent "hookers" on rotation (Roosters have Verillis and Walker, Panthers have Koroisau and Kenny, Storm have Smith and Grant).
Topine was behind so many players this year (rightfully or not). Baz doesn't fancy him quite yet for whatever reason.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peachy was asking for 400k a year, Read said this morning thank fuck we didn’t look into him. I would imagine we got Asiata for less then 200k.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Peachy was asking for 400k a year, Read said this morning thank fuck we didn’t look into him. I would imagine we got Asiata for less then 200k.
does Peachey get 400k anywhere tho? It looks like he'll have to drop his asking price. Peachey is a much better player than Asiata tho.