Rumour Brandon smith done deal

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Anyone able to help me out with whatever that Twitter things says? I'm at work and it won't open........

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just said on the news he is unsure what is doing how do you KNOW this?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YOU have a super high profile Storm connection really...? hmmm all i'll say without any inside knowledge at all is that i think Brandon doesn't know what he is doing at this point so your guy ain't gonna know, he may have a strong hunch nothing more.Grant was also saying we want him to re-sign so nothing is done as far as i can tell anyway.
What gets me about you it's like you will be happier if your right and we don't get him over and above how fucking awesome it would be to sign him and how good he would be for the team?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
YOU have a super high profile Storm connection really...? hmmm all i'll say without any inside knowledge at all is that i think Brandon doesn't know what he is doing at this point so your guy ain't gonna know, he may have a strong hunch nothing more.Grant was also saying we want him to re-sign so nothing is done as far as i can tell anyway.
What gets me about you it's like you will be happier if your right and we don't get him over and above how fucking awesome it would be to sign him and how good he would be for the team?
Because he isn't coming.