Official Paul Vaughan signs for the Bulldogs on a one year deal

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are you?...covid police? We live in a free society pal. Right now Vaughan is not in any nrl bubble. He's unemployed. He was terminated by Dragons and starts his time with us on Nov. 1. Until he rejoins whatever ridiculous nrl bubble the nsw govt dream up from nov 1, Vaughn is free to go about his business the same as anyone else living on the South Coast and subjected to the Sydney lockdown...if applicable. He doesn't need your permission or opinion.
Grow up , you fucking twat.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still upset about Lewis leaving
On that topic, I don’t know what I will do going forward… when it comes time that I can actually go to a barber again who am I going to point to as an example of how I want my bouffant styled!?!? Lost I say…lost I’ll be without the prince front & centre…rudderless….

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look if he comes off the bench and can take a strong carry play 1 or 2 when we are coming out of yardage to get us over the ad line then job done I’d say. Not expecting miracles just concentrate on what you are good at. … that is besides hosting bbqs.
Don't under estimate his ability to offload. I'd have players running off him.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He can get over the try line as well. Don’t know the stats, however he seemed to score fairly regularly for a middle
The good news is Vaughan has scored 29 tries in his 9 years in the NRL.
The bad news is he has only scored 1 try in the last 2 years.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He can get over the try line as well. Don’t know the stats, however he seemed to score fairly regularly for a middle
How is that bad news? He is a prop forward.
My post was is response to "seemed to score fairly regularly", once in 2 years isn't exactly regular.

Always a Bulldog

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ever since that day, I don’t think I’ve hated a player more! And still to this day…
He was also the first NRL meme. The avatars posted up back then were so damn good.

Watching St George choke out in straight sets that year almost absolved us losing to Parra. ALMOST.

If Patten didn't get injured in the damn first hit up of the game we took....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of all the players we have coming next year I am most interested in seeing how vaughn goes,He'll be playing for his future and redemption, I have a feeling he'll be the buy of the year.
Journos usually do a thing towards the end of each season, best value buy or something like that. I want to see at least 1 of our new players feature near the top of that list, preferably 2.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ever since that day, I don’t think I’ve hated a player more! And still to this day…
It was also the season we had 2 points taken off us for an illegal interchange - some 45 seconds or whatever with 1 extra player on the field (with the injured player being taken off the field with the trainer some 50m away from the play).

In 2021 you can earn bonus interchanges with any penalty that goes on report. How times have changed.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was also the season we had 2 points taken off us for an illegal interchange - some 45 seconds or whatever with 1 extra player on the field (with the injured player being taken off the field with the trainer some 50m away from the play).

In 2021 you can earn bonus interchanges with any penalty that goes on report. How times have changed.
The worst part about this is the Broncos did something similar in 2004 as well and their illegal interchange actually scored a try as well yet they had their points reinstated whilst our administration just took it up the ass.

It was weak as piss as our interchange player against Penrith had no bearing on the result