Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean "kisses" right?

Elliott apparently does a lot of kissing. Most recently the kind where you lock yourself in a toilet cubicle with some shemale type and have to take your shirt off and won't open the door for an employee of the joint where the cubicle is located even after they bash on the door and then you get thrown out on the street whilst still not wearing a shirt.

Not the usual kissing scenario.

Elliott obviously was about to or was already bangin' Millie whatever her name was.

Can't wait until Elliott is booted out of our club. Next year should be a good year for us and he is exactly what we don't need at the club.

Rubbish on the field. Rubbish off the field.
You are jealous :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is starting to drag on a fair bit. If he met the board on Monday he should of found out his fate by now. So much for "this will be resolved quickly".

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
You are jealous :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I guess so but I have never done any "kissing" (regular or Elliott type kissing) in a toilet cubicle. Doesn't seem like it would be that pleasant tbh for various reasons including that toilet cubicles stink like old, stale p*ss

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out very obvious holes in the logic of the NRL and many members of this forum.
Have you looked in the mirror? Because you will find plenty of holes in your logic if you do.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boards probably trying to get him a contract at another club, will then announce he's leaving to 'start fresh', if they don't they'll just say he's paid some undisclosed fine and signed a new contract saying he won't touch alcohol for rest of his contract

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How brutal would it be if they sacked him and didn't announce anything. As in he just was told to go, and fans only found out next year when he wasn't there.

I'm 80 / 20. 80% sure hes gone, 20% he is safe.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not that simple. He wants to stay and the club wants him to stay. The only thing stopping that from happening is our pitchfork waving fan base..
In Gould we trust

Remember Lewis Moylan and co ?? Gould is not afraid to make the hard calls!

I don’t care he wants to stay
We are paying over for that mutt with his ability.
My money is the boot

I will be devastated if not the case

I hated this grub since his 2nd 1st grade game and saw every useless mongo missed tackles shit runs show pony tries

He is a circus clown.
Take your tricks somewhere else Adam idiot

Reactions: Jam

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I guess so but I have never done any "kissing" (regular or Elliott type kissing) in a toilet cubicle. Doesn't seem like it would be that pleasant tbh for various reasons including that toilet cubicles stink like old, stale p*ss
You aren't Elliott or $BW...They like that smell :astonished::fearscream: :tearsofjoy:

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
If I was building a team around culture the answer would be no to Elliot. If I was building a team around ability my answer would be no to Elliot. If I was to build a team to challenge for a Premiership the answer is no. Now if I was to build a team for the Tigers then the answer is a resounding yes. And of course I’d throw in a utility half from the kennel because the Tigers are used to buying trash.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Save The Date Kennellers:

"Virtual" Tailgate Party.
Belmore Oval.

Gathering numbers for Adam's Staying or Departing Party.

BBQ guys: smoked meats and roasts.
Hacky: Coleslaw.
Assassin: heart starters for the disappointed.
Others: Garlic chicken, ribs.
Ute: humble pie (to eat or hand out)
PE Teacher: "exercise for the disturbed mind" brochures
Southy: beer
Wendog, Maria and Dogluver: Passion Pop

Special Guest GRussell: corrupt referee refresher seminar
It's been moved to Paul Vaughan's house.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly in all my time supporting the club I don't think I've ever seen the fanbase turn against one of their own players as much as this. Bulldog supporters are fiercely loyal to their own. For that reason alone he should absolutely be gone. I personally think it should've been done with the Lichaa incident in the pre-season.
There have been a few over the years. Doug Laughton, Solomon Haumono, SOB Williams, Ryan Tandy & Ben Barba are a few. The only difference was for the first 2 there wasn't social media & a couple of others it was in it's infancy.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't sack someone for 2 kisses seven months apart :fearscream: :astonished::grinning:
Adam will apologise & in his apology will let everybody know that now he knows what a kiss is & he won't do what he thought it was again without the permission of the club.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hypothetically if elliot doesn't get sacked, would he even make the starting team or even the bench next season?
Not in my team

My forwards would be -

8. Vaughan
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. Hetherington or RFM
12. TPJ
13. Jackson

14. BBO
15. Hetherington or RFM
16. Patolo
17. Ogden (because I think we'll re-sign him once Elliott is gone)

18. Ava
19. Topine
20. Cook
21. Tuifua
22. Waddell
23. Stucky

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not in my team

My forwards would be -

8. Vaughan
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. Hetherington or RFM
12. TPJ
13. Jackson

14. BBO
15. Hetherington or RFM
16. Patolo
17. Ogden (because I think we'll re-sign him once Elliott is gone)

18. Ava
19. Topine
20. Cook
21. Tuifua
22. Waddell
23. Stucky
I reckon you maybe onto something here….

they’ll move Idiot Elliott out and keep Ogden hence why he wasn’t named as departing…. And I reckon Allen get the push out the door, with C Crichton to be kept as his replacement

Both way cheaper options & $$$$ left over to spend on the final recruit

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the chances of the club doing a JakeFriend type thing that the Roosters did?
Cut him from the squad, make him get a job for a while then bring him back in?

In March 2009, Friend was suspended by the NRL for 2 weeks for high range drink driving offences.[22]

On 27 June 2009, Friend along with Sandor Earl were initially charged with assaulting a woman in Sydney. It was alleged the niece of ABC radio commentator David Morrow 'was punched' at The Tank nightclub in The Rocks. They were quickly cleared of any charges after surveillance video was reviewed.[23]

On 13 December 2009, Friend was arrested and charged by police following an altercation with a taxi driver.[24] As a result, the Roosters terminated his contract. In May 2010, Friend was re-instated in the Roosters team after counselling and rehabilitation.[25][26]

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boards probably trying to get him a contract at another club, will then announce he's leaving to 'start fresh', if they don't they'll just say he's paid some undisclosed fine and signed a new contract saying he won't touch alcohol for rest of his contract
I think a swap deal with Elliott for a player at another club is quite likely, and will avoid legal implications from sacking him.