• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly in all my time supporting the club I don't think I've ever seen the fanbase turn against one of their own players as much as this. Bulldog supporters are fiercely loyal to their own. For that reason alone he should absolutely be gone. I personally think it should've been done with the Lichaa incident in the pre-season.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly in all my time supporting the club I don't think I've ever seen the fanbase turn against one of their own players as much as this. Bulldog supporters are fiercely loyal to their own. For that reason alone he should absolutely be gone. I personally think it should've been done with the Lichaa incident in the pre-season.
We can't sack someone for 2 kisses seven months apart :fearscream: :astonished::grinning:

BLEEDING BLUE

Waterboy
Reaction score
I haven't posted on the Kennel in years, but I tell you what this Elliot saga is really dragging on. Most importantly is that the club reach the correct decision which has to be termination of contract. This goose has had 3 incidents, cost the club sponsorships, a heap or negative PR etc. Regardless if the incidents are individually minor its not the 80's, its a professional sport and players are compensated well to represent the players, clubs and fans. If the club are serious about their direction, vision that was pitched in the offseason and want the loyal fans to stick by the club through these tough times they have to reflect on the values of the club and move this guy on. Rant over

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It ok the club will make a decison based on the poll posted in the Kennel. 92.2% want him gone. So i'm confident he is gone.

Reactions: rfs

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being announced today at 4.59pm.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted on the Kennel in years, but I tell you what this Elliot saga is really dragging on. Most importantly is that the club reach the correct decision which has to be termination of contract. This goose has had 3 incidents, cost the club sponsorships, a heap or negative PR etc. Regardless if the incidents are individually minor its not the 80's, its a professional sport and players are compensated well to represent the players, clubs and fans. If the club are serious about their direction, vision that was pitched in the offseason and want the loyal fans to stick by the club through these tough times they have to reflect on the values of the club and move this guy on. Rant over
I agree as long as all the legalities of a termination are met

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hypothetically if elliot doesn't get sacked, would he even make the starting team or even the bench next season?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
We can't sack someone for 2 kisses seven months apart :fearscream: :astonished::grinning:
You mean "kisses" right?

Elliott apparently does a lot of kissing. Most recently the kind where you lock yourself in a toilet cubicle with some shemale type and have to take your shirt off and won't open the door for an employee of the joint where the cubicle is located even after they bash on the door and then you get thrown out on the street whilst still not wearing a shirt.

Not the usual kissing scenario.

Elliott obviously was about to or was already bangin' Millie whatever her name was.

Can't wait until Elliott is booted out of our club. Next year should be a good year for us and he is exactly what we don't need at the club.

Rubbish on the field. Rubbish off the field.

Last edited: