• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think this being “tonight” points more to a termination too.

Has today for the club “family meal” then terminate. Rather than have him cause issues there.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From personal experience, verbal commitments about alcohol dependence are just that. Verbal commitments. And unless he's willing to stand up and take REAL ownership of his issue, then it remains a problem. On and off the field. I'm no saint but I've seen the gutter. There ain't no 'fence sitting' with alcoholism. As others here have said, the first drink is too many the 100th is not enough. And if Adam's serious about confronting his demons he needs to leave his current social environment because there are too many skeletons there dating back years. But who am I to speculate. All I know is that, at this crossroad in his life, his health MUST come first, and that means a complete break from his current situation and the elements that can all too easily 'trigger' a relapse.
We dont know if he is an alcoholic or not, only he can know that with guidance.
Your right about verbal commitments, practicing alkies are selfish.
Sometimes even dry ones :tearsofjoy:

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt they would do it today after having a send off lunch with players and families included.And yes alcohol was available

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon he could be saved coz it could be seen as getting rid of him for cap relief. But it was alright for Dragons to do it for Vaughan. FFS
Vaughn was different in that he was on or near 800K.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Booze should be available, it’s an end of year get together for adults. If those that consume it fuck up they should be dealt with accordingly. That’s the problem, in the past it hasn’t but hopefully that will change now with Gould.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Booze should be available, it’s an end of year get together for adults. If those that consume it fuck up they should be dealt with accordingly. That’s the problem, in the past it hasn’t but hopefully that will change now with Gould.
Na alcohol is bad, only shit ***** drink.