• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look, I don’t know what they were doing in there... but you can’t condemn someone on speculation. It was a very minor incident and if it were some other player, none of you would give a fuck.... let alone look for any possible explanation to make it seem worse than the official story.

As far as Elliott screwing over a mate, I never said it was ok.... but I think it’s hilarious that so many of you are implying Elliott is the biggest scum bag on earth for betraying the trust of a mate, but if a player betrays the trust of a wife or fiancé (whether it be once, or even repeatedly), you don’t seem to give a shit. Could it be because if you were to criticise Elliott for cheating on his partner you’d have to acknowledge he was far from the only nrl player to have done it? Or are you all just sexist arseholes who believe loyalty to a partner is less important than adherence to the bro code?

People cheat, it doesn’t mean they are terrible people. It means they made a really bad decision. Elliott has done a few stupid things in his life, but honestly, even accumulatively, they all rate pretty low on the list of shit things past and present players have done.

Be honest. Your objection to Elliott isn’t about upholding some sort of moral code, it’s about trying to justify the sacking of a player you don’t like...a player you have not liked since long before the cheating saga earlier this year.
Mate you are deflecting again.

The “official” story isn’t official. It’s some weak horse shit excuse he mustered up in attempt to cover up yet another fuck up and it questions the intelligence of anyone who would believe it.

As you said we don’t know what they were doing in there. One thing for sure thought, kissing isn’t the real answer. That is complete dribble and if you believe that I have a unicorn to sell you.

Now I don’t think for a second you do believe that. I think it just helps support your man crush’s cover.

As for accepting players cheating on their wives? No I don’t condone that. No I wouldn’t like to be around that. Though the wives aren’t paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to wear our jersey and train in a group of blokes that they go into a extremely heavy contact sport with week in week out for years.

This clown not only fucked a team mates misses he fucking did it to his best mate….

You think for one second that is remotely useful for the squad?

The cheating on your wife is something for the players to sort and deal with off field and that will be a huge issue for them in life and likely ruin their on field. Though the teammate situation is a completely Different story. It is completely and utterly cancerous.

I have defended him numerous times in the past. He lost me with lichaa shit. Throw on once again another Fucking incident (with some weak bullshit excuse that absolutely no one would believe) IN THE SAME YEAR it shows he has no real respect for the club nor himself.

I wish him well I do. Just not in our colours for him to tarnish further.

Him being on a dramatically overpriced contract for what he does is secondary. The reason I want him gone first and foremost is he would be absolute toxic for the team building which next year we finally look to be able to commence getting off these years of lows.

As a player go to a function, knowing this bloke has no issues trying to stick his dick in anything including his best mates misses?

You can call the he has made some mistakes but when it’s repetitive the mistakes become routine. That is the other key reason he has to go. We have stood by him to much already. We have been rewarded with further issues. The same Fucking year. We don’t need to be associated with another adam idiot headline. No more. Enough is enough.

The third one is your comment. We finally are building and the cap space he is eating up is dramatically overinflated and with all things considered of how toxic he is for us on and off the field we need to focus on US! We have been shit for half a decade ffs!

In my opinion he needs to take time away from the game. Sort his life with his kid and the booze and return when he actually grows up and is taken responsibllity for his actions and life.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you are deflecting again.

The “official” story isn’t official. It’s some weak horse shit excuse he mustered up in attempt to cover up yet another fuck up and it questions the intelligence of anyone who would believe it.

As you said we don’t know what they were doing in there. One thing for sure thought, kissing isn’t the real answer. That is complete dribble and if you believe that I have a unicorn to sell you.

Now I don’t think for a second you do believe that. I think it just helps support your man crush’s cover.

As for accepting players cheating on their wives? No I don’t condone that. No I wouldn’t like to be around that. Though the wives aren’t paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to wear our jersey and train in a group of blokes that they go into a extremely heavy contact sport with week in week out for years.

This clown not only fucked a team mates misses he fucking did it to his best mate….

You think for one second that is remotely useful for the squad?

The cheating on your wife is something for the players to sort and deal with off field and that will be a huge issue for them in life and likely ruin their on field. Though the teammate situation is a completely Different story. It is completely and utterly cancerous.

I have defended him numerous times in the past. He lost me with lichaa shit. Throw on once again another Fucking incident (with some weak bullshit excuse that absolutely no one would believe) IN THE SAME YEAR it shows he has no real respect for the club nor himself.

I wish him well I do. Just not in our colours for him to tarnish further.

Him being on a dramatically overpriced contract for what he does is secondary. The reason I want him gone first and foremost is he would be absolute toxic for the trust in teammates.

As a player go to a function, knowing this bloke has no issues trying to stick his dick in anything including his best mates misses?

You can call the he has made some mistakes but when it’s repetitive the mistakes become routine.

In my opinion he needs to take time away from the game. Sort his life with his kid and the booze and return when he actually grows up and is taken responsibllity for his actions and life.
To be fair Lichaa was an ex team mate. So no need to front up everyday to training to face him and no depending on him during games.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair Lichaa was an ex team mate. So no need to front up everyday to training to face him and no depending on him during games.

Always a Bulldog

Always a Bulldog
Have we all forgotten what happened to the team, the last time a dogs team mate cheated and fucked around with another team mates missus?

Did not end well for team or so called team mate. thats for sure.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just saw your post after posting similar. Without a doubt!!!! Tariq is a little old school and will add intimidation to our pack.
The more I think about it the more I like it. But it will likely cost us some $$ cause they are far from a straight swap.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking the possibility of doing a deal with Dragons Tariq Sims and Elliot? I'd say player swap. Sims will harden our defence. He has a couple years in him at 31 yrs of age and current SOO player.
I think if we move Elliott on the money should be used to strengthen up our spine. Sims has been very, very underwhelming this year at club level.

Gus will have a plan though. I can see lots of movement in the off season for players we have on contract

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he stays then it’s a huge sign we have not addressed our leadership issues at all.

This **** should of been gone after Fucking his former team mates and best mates misses.

He has no one to blame for his actions and there needs to be action against and not a Fucking suspension that only we suffer as a club with a bloke on half a mil sitting on the sideline for being a fucking dirty shit ****.

Fuck him off. He is a myth of a player and completely and utterly a issue off the field for us now multiple times.

Sorry but no. You can take your “alcohol clause” to a club that picks you up for a chance when you convince them to take a chance.

We have numerous times now been burnt and your only saying that as you know not a single club will take a punt without that and it will be on a third of what your on.

Time to show some balls dogs.

I don’t care what you say. It’s a contact sport with a lot of close relationship and trust in your teammates. You won’t ever have that with a bloke who would fuck his best mates wife. Not to mention constantly Fucking up and biting us in the ass.

Should be a simple meeting. Thanks Adam but this is the fourth or fifth strike. The second in the same season.

We just got the spoon. Your suspended for the last two games and on half a million a year. You are unfortunately toxic for us off the field and on it with the media constantly writing shit about you and team mates having to watch their wives around you, your character doesn’t belong here any further and only have yourself to blame. Get some help and stay away from the alcohol.

Good luck and goodbye.
100%

If he somehow stays with club then all that “no dick heads policy’ and creating a new positive culture that Baz and Shag are preaching is totally and utterly BS!!!!!!!!

“If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything’

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I like it. But it will likely cost us some $$ cause they are far from a straight swap.
You think Tariq is on $450+ because I think Elliot is on that so I don't think there is much if any freight?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You think Tariq is on $450+ because I think Elliot is on that so I don't think there is much if any freight?
To be honest mate I don’t know but taking a stab around $600k. So by my totally hypothetical scenario I think we would have to pay the difference in salaries plus chip in for Elliot. Could cost us a couple hundred thousand for that transaction.

But I like the Sims swap for the reasons you have mentioned above.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

If he somehow stays with club then all that “no dick heads policy’ and creating a new positive culture that Baz and Shag are preaching is totally and utterly BS!!!!!!!!

“If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything’
Agree completely.
Reminds me of this quote I saw on LinkedIn the other day-

“The culture of any organisation is shaped by the worst behaviour the leader is willing to tolerate”

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree completely.
Reminds me of this quote I saw on LinkedIn the other day-

“The culture of any organisation is shaped by the worst behaviour the leader is willing to tolerate”
Love that quote