CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nightshade?

It's a great plant based vaccine. You brew it into a liquid, then inject it, and within 24 hours you'll be dead. But you won't have Covid.
I think he's talking about salvia

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha nar i am serious. Its been doing the rounds. Medicago or something. I would read. But blind.
Interesting. Looks like it's currently in trials. Will have to read up on it when I get time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so what are the facts? that almost a billion indians have been infected with covid and not the 39 million officially confirmed?

has this number been peer reviewed yet?

why isnt there 20,000,000 dead indians lying around, or maybe there is and it hasn't been reported yet?
Didn't read the article, did you?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually scratch that - what I didn’t spend on not driving is probably now in the pocket of Menulog :-).
Get your own food friend. You know those drivers of menulog, deliveroo, Uber eats pick their arse and nose then handle the food. Put your food in their rotten dirty cars with dog hair everywhere. Burp and fart in the bag etc.. eat bits of it, clear their noses in the bag.

In these times of covid, it’s about cleanliness, cook it yourself or pick it up yourself, you don’t want it passing through 10 sets of hands before it makes its way to your kitchen, plus they do a few orders at once and it would be cold by the time it gets to you. I’m just trying to help aye.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Didn't read the article, did you?
im not as interested in reading about people dying as you are or hope that many more people died than reported

id like to put this evidence and the lack of 9,000,000-20,000,000 bodies into the ivermectin argument portfolio, a billion people infected and only 440k deaths counted

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
im not as interested in reading about people dying as you are or hope that many more people died than reported

id like to put this evidence and the lack of 9,000,000-20,000,000 bodies into the ivermectin argument portfolio, a billion people infected and only 440k deaths counted
In other words, you're not interested in the discussion. Just here to troll and pretend you're a drug crazed conspiracy theorist just for the fun of it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
In other words, you're not interested in the discussion. Just here to troll and pretend you're a drug crazed conspiracy theorist just for the fun of it.
you are not interested in the discussion, you explain that a billion indians got covid without anybody knowing, that peru is performing terribly after they stopped using ivermectin proving that ivermectin doesnt work, i dont think you explained the czech republic situation yet, did the czechs also all get covid?

you have been wrong on everything so why should you be believed now?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed this post.

Nah, read the report. It says that the stats including the 53k unvaccinated and the 7.2k fully vaccinated are only those who attended emergency care.

In other words, only 7.2k fully vaccinated people got it bad enough to go to emergency care whole 53k unvaccinated got it bad enough to attend emergency care.

In other words, the vaccine reduces the chance you'll have to go to hospital or die.
lolol nah read the report, what a fucking nutcase

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lolol nah read the report, what a fucking nutcase
You always seem to latch onto controversial topics in discussions. It's like you're constantly trying to stay relevant by being as bizarre as humanly possible.

Anyone reading these posts will clearly see you as the nutcase Ian, and they'd be right.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Get your own food friend. You know those drivers of menulog, deliveroo, Uber eats pick their arse and nose then handle the food. Put your food in their rotten dirty cars with dog hair everywhere. Burp and fart in the bag etc.. eat bits of it, clear their noses in the bag.

In these times of covid, it’s about cleanliness, cook it yourself or pick it up yourself, you don’t want it passing through 10 sets of hands before it makes its way to your kitchen, plus they do a few orders at once and it would be cold by the time it gets to you. I’m just trying to help aye.
So you’re saying I should avoid the Burp Burger combo with Feral Fries and Snot Shake? Solid advice as always Boost. Don’t you have a cheap watch to buy or toilet paper rolls to count or something? :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After how long do they give the boosters for each vaccine mate do you know?
Tbh mate. I don't really know.

Older population who're at risk are getting boosters now. Not sure after how long, but seem to remember 6 months?

Don't know which vaccine tho.

Talk about making it mandatory now for over 50 ad vaccination rate is so low.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i really need some sort of explanation from the pfizer boy and the grim reaper
This article actually says/suggests it: ‘Do your own research’ :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Seriously - any article that blames Wikipedia editors for ‘suppression’ and refers to suppressed cancer cures (an @AlzzBulldog special) you’re giving credibility to. The prosecution rests :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you are not interested in the discussion, you explain that a billion indians got covid without anybody knowing, that peru is performing terribly after they stopped using ivermectin proving that ivermectin doesnt work, i dont think you explained the czech republic situation yet, did the czechs also all get covid?

you have been wrong on everything so why should you be believed now?
Correlation doesn't equal causation. One of the most basic rules in scientific research. That's why research is important. Solid, peer reviewed research carried out by experts. Not people with Google who think they understand the data.

For example, the largest peer reviewed meta-analysis found the following:

Ivermectin showed no evidence of an effect on increasing or decreasing mortality at 28 days, the most important outcome during this pandemic, neither in inpatients (two studies), outpatients (two studies), or the preventive setting (one study). The certainty for this finding was very low. The same accounts for clinical worsening up to 28 days in an inpatient setting and up to 14 days in an outpatient setting.

With regard to clinical improvement, ivermectin may have little or no effect compared to placebo or standard of care on clinical improvement up to 28 days and duration of hospitalizations in an inpatient setting. For outpatients, ivermectin may have little or no effect on the number of participants with symptoms resolved up to 14 days. Based on very low certainty evidence, there was no significant increase in viral clearance at seven days in participants treated with ivermectin in inpatient settings and based on low‐certainty evidence for outpatient settings. For adverse events, ivermectin may have little or no difference on occurrence of adverse events within 14 days in an outpatient setting, while we are uncertain about the effect of ivermectin on adverse events within 28 days in an inpatient setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.