Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great news. Thank you for sharing. I hope they don’t face any hurdles and can do it.
Put it this way, if and when he gets the sack, the club will come out clean with minimum exposure and ammo for the media.

IF he survives, basically means that it's too messy.

The imbecile knows this that's why he reached out to Laundy.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What did the All Blacks coach/ T Baz’s mentor say when he visited us….’The standards you walk past, are the standards you accept’ ‘Live out the values you set from the top down, not the bottom up’

If Idiot doesn’t get the sack…. Then all this mumbo jumbo crap with having the All Blacks great come down would have been for absolutely nothing, especially if he’s mentoring the coaching and management team!!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he sacked yet?? Ffs this has dragged on forever… just fuck him off already
If I had to take a guess, I'd say we'll probably get an announcement of his sacking on Friday, when his 5 working day breach notice is up

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had to take a guess, I'd say we'll probably get an announcement of his sacking on Friday, when his 5 working day breach notice is up
that will feel like 2 years in lockdown time, cant believe how slow time moves now

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He made me do it , GTFOH.

Maybe if it was an isolated incident , sure why not. This guy however has had multiple indiscretions and is a slimey human being with 0 respect for our club. Please I hope he gets sacked , PLEASE !

12-10 up against manly, without him. Enough said !
Did you remember to take your pills this morning?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't sneak into a cubicle to make out. The attendant should've kicked the door down and hopefully hit Elliot on his helmet..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
5 days almost up. Getting closer and closer to kennel meltdown when the club announces it is doing the right thing and not sacking the king..

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You wouldn’t try to save your job in the same position? Ffs some of you are being ridiculous.
This is incident number 4 his actions have had a negative PR effect. Maybe he should have thought of that before he did it

Asking for advice is fine, asking for someone to use their influence and stop you from getting sacked is shitty IMO. The club should tell Adam idiot to piss off and tell Laundy to know his position or he can go aswell

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is incident number 4 his actions have had a negative PR effect. Maybe he should have thought of that before he did it

Asking for advice is fine, asking for someone to use their influence and stop you from getting sacked is shitty IMO. The club should tell Adam idiot to piss off and tell Laundy to know his position or he can go aswell
Lol how do you know he asked Uncle Arthur to use his influence to save him. We’re you tapped in to the phone call?

Uncle Arthur is the best thing to happen to this club in a long time. The club had better do sll it can yo keep him happy by keeping king Elliott on the pay roll.