Images/Photos

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yep my crew use to sneak down there just to have a look back when I was 20 something access from Blue Line tunnel at Redfern. The tunnels and bell at St James is awesome as well access from domain. We knew where all the cameras and sensors were so we didn’t set them off. Good old graffiti days.

You can now (well before Covid) do official tours. I also recommend Sydney Tank Stream

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 29186
Try and find platform 26 - 27 at Central station..
I may or may not have a key (I do because of my line of work) but use to sneak down the hard way through the tunnels back in the day. Looking for trains he he oh the old days anyway I was one of those bloody vandals that needed their hands cut off. Man it was fun simple times..

View attachment 29187
platform 27 these are not my photos all mine got confiscated. The perils of being a rascal
I've been down to 26/27 Platform a number of times in the mid-80s. Derros used to find their way down their and stay, so the play was a mess at the time.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I've been down to 26/27 Platform a number of times in the mid-80s. Derros used to find their way down their and stay, so the play was a mess at the time.
Yep I probably first went 2002 and they had stopped all of that but it was a thrill getting down there..

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep I probably first went 2002 and they had stopped all of that but it was a thrill getting down there..
I would been going down there between 85 and 88, via a stairwell, from memory that was accessed via the ETR area above 24/25.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I would been going down there between 85 and 88, via a stairwell, from memory that was accessed via the ETR area above 24/25.
Yep exactly right the door is still there it’s a SRA registered Abloy key now. But yes it was cool to see bits of Sydney that not many see..

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep exactly right the door is still there it’s a SRA registered Abloy key now. But yes it was cool to see bits of Sydney that not many see..
Yeah, so many interesting and hidden parts of that station..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 29186
Try and find platform 26 - 27 at Central station..
I may or may not have a key (I do because of my line of work) but use to sneak down the hard way through the tunnels back in the day. Looking for trains he he oh the old days anyway I was one of those bloody vandals that needed their hands cut off. Man it was fun simple times..

View attachment 29187
platform 27 these are not my photos all mine got confiscated. The perils of being a rascal
I still got a couple of boxes of paint, let's go :tearsofjoy: