Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How was the game? I didn’t watch today but seems like we may have done okayish?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had manly 1-12 with all the try scorers paying $176 with 20 seconds to go with us on the manly tryline with the ball the enters Flanagan fuck you ! Not to mention dce off side at the play the ball! Fuuccck
Unlucky bro Flanno you ****

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So another week. Another game where flanno offers fuck all. When will it end? Fuck me.
To be fair to him he was great in defense, which given how little possession we had was about 70% of the game. But he is being paid for last tackle options and is offering nothing at the moment.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How was the game? I didn’t watch today but seems like we may have done okayish?
Had plenty go against us but they put in especially in defence. The attack and kicking game was diabolical again though.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
it was hard watching, cheering for the dogs but then wanting Turbo to score for super coach lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Manly got away with heaps in that game. plenty of help from the cheat again. 63% possession to manly was not from dogs mistakes it was from Manly not being treated like the dogs
There were so many opportunities for us to get some 6agains for holding on etc IF THE REF WAS FAIR DINKUM. A COMPLETE RORT.

Good effort from our guys. Didn't have the class to ice every meagre possession the cheatin Ref allowed. 37% possesssion. It's a cruel game but this one at least they cam hold their heads up.

Gonna be a monumental challenge to get a fair go next year.

The one sided reffing is depressing and makes you feel like it's totally rigged and not worth following corrupt NRLol.

Our boys deserved better out there today.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Turbo scores a try that wasn’t a try but because Hetherington was involved and saved a try that wasn’t a try it’s still awarded a try.
I am pretty sure that is a rule...or if not they will certainly change the rules to accommodate it.