Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there is 1 thing far more painful more frustrating, more annoying, more shit than watching the bulldogs play, thats having that wank brandi alexander commentate a bulldogs game, just the sound of his voice irritates the shit out of me, big mouth know it all and the constant crap he talks is even worse than watching flannigan put up abombn

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the better halves we have had this year when you consider everything. Even if we get towelled up in the second half it won’t be a very embarrassing score line for this seasons standards.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Much better from the Dogs, especially in attack. The lack of communication in defense / horrible individual defensive reads will be our undoing though.
yeh agree, our defensive coach fuk me, dont know what he does. Most of our misses are inside shoulder, and that is the golden rule in D, dont get beat on the fucken inside shoulder, as Madge puts it.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is 1 thing far more painful more frustrating, more annoying, more shit than watching the bulldogs play, thats having that wank brandi alexander commentate a bulldogs game, just the sound of his voice irritates the shit out of me, big mouth know it all and the constant crap he talks is even worse than watching flannigan put up abombn
Combined with Voss and he gives you ulcers

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see Manly doing a repeat what they did to Titans a couple months back in this second half

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fuck it would be funny if Moanly finish outside top 4 and get bundled out in week 1