Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Millie Boyle reveals why Bulldogs star Adam Elliott was kicked out of restaurant

The Broncos NRLW star who was with Bulldogs gun Adam Elliott when he was kicked out of a Queensland eatery has revealed what really happened.

Michael Carayannis, Phil Rothfield and David Riccio

NRLW star Millie Boyle says she was simply having a “kiss in the bathroom’’ with Canterbury’s Adam Elliott before they were kicked out of a Surfers Paradise restaurant by security.

That kiss will now sideline Elliott for the rest of the season after he was stood down by the Bulldogs. He is now fighting to save his $1 million, two-year deal with the Bulldogs as club officials grow tired of Elliott’s off-field behaviour.

“I’d been at the Burleigh Pavilion having a few drinks,” Boyle told The Daily Telegraph.

“Then we went to a restaurant and I bumped into Adam. I haven’t seen him for ages. We grew up together on the far south coast. I’m from Bega, he’s from Tathra but we went to the same high school before he moved up to Sydney.

“I’ve known his family for a long time. I’d had a few too many drinks, as you do from time to time.

“Look, all we did was have a kiss in the bathroom. It’s been taken way out of context. It’s a big kerfuffle about nothing. We’re both single and mates from way back.

“It was stupid and more embarrassing than anything else. Seriously, we did nothing wrong but had a few too many.”
It is understood Elliott has separated from his long-term partner – who has relocated to Darwin - following an incident with the wife of ex-teammate Michael Lichaa earlier this year. The pair have a young child together.
Boyle was with Broncos teammate Lauren Brown and Rugby Sevens star Charlotte Caslick on Sunday.
Elliott was asked to leave the restaurant about 10pm.

“When we were walking out, I spoke to the manager and everything was fine,” Boyle said. “They apologised for the fact there was any drama. This worries me because there’s a certain reputation out there with footy players. Something stupid and small happens and it’s out there in the public.

“It looks worse than what it was. I’m mindful, as the women’s game grows, we want to have a good image.”
The Daily Telegraph has learnt Elliott had not touched alcohol before Sunday since the highly publicised incident with Lichaa.
He had been drinking with teammates before some decided to head to Surfers Paradise.
The players did not breach NRL’s strict bio-security protocols by going to White Rhino Bar and Eats. Calls to the restaurant went unanswered.

Elliott spoke with the NRL’s integrity unit on Monday afternoon.
Bulldogs players held crisis talks on Monday.

A planned video session was cancelled and replaced with a meeting. The NRL and the club were made aware of the incident on Monday morning.

The players who were with Elliott were quizzed separately.
Elliott, who only recently played his 100th top grade game for the club, said earlier this year he would take “professional help in regards to issues with alcohol” after a string of boozed-related off-field incidents.
He was front and centre during the club’s mad Monday incident in 2018.
The club confirmed he would not play again this year.

Elliott on last chance as Dogs stand by forward Elliott creates fine dilemma for Dogs
“The club are currently working with the NRL integrity unit regarding the matter,” a Bulldogs statement read. “As a result the Bulldogs have stood Elliott down from the final two matches of the season, until that process has been completed.
“The club is not in a position to comment further at this stage.”
Fkn lol yeah, I believe you...wallah bro, or should I say "ho".

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sadly he is doing the most damage to himself and the closest people to him !
His actions leave no choice for the club, it would seem, however it is important for the club to carry itself with dignity and respect. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing incident, tbh. But it’s ok. This is Adam’s ticket yo the storm. He’s gonna come back to haunt y’all
Hedging aye
U know he wouldn't need to go elsewhere to haunt us if he could keep level head haha

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Millie Boyle reveals why Bulldogs star Adam Elliott was kicked out of restaurant

The Broncos NRLW star who was with Bulldogs gun Adam Elliott when he was kicked out of a Queensland eatery has revealed what really happened.

Michael Carayannis, Phil Rothfield and David Riccio

NRLW star Millie Boyle says she was simply having a “kiss in the bathroom’’ with Canterbury’s Adam Elliott before they were kicked out of a Surfers Paradise restaurant by security.

That kiss will now sideline Elliott for the rest of the season after he was stood down by the Bulldogs. He is now fighting to save his $1 million, two-year deal with the Bulldogs as club officials grow tired of Elliott’s off-field behaviour.

“I’d been at the Burleigh Pavilion having a few drinks,” Boyle told The Daily Telegraph.

“Then we went to a restaurant and I bumped into Adam. I haven’t seen him for ages. We grew up together on the far south coast. I’m from Bega, he’s from Tathra but we went to the same high school before he moved up to Sydney.

“I’ve known his family for a long time. I’d had a few too many drinks, as you do from time to time.

“Look, all we did was have a kiss in the bathroom. It’s been taken way out of context. It’s a big kerfuffle about nothing. We’re both single and mates from way back.

“It was stupid and more embarrassing than anything else. Seriously, we did nothing wrong but had a few too many.”
It is understood Elliott has separated from his long-term partner – who has relocated to Darwin - following an incident with the wife of ex-teammate Michael Lichaa earlier this year. The pair have a young child together.
Boyle was with Broncos teammate Lauren Brown and Rugby Sevens star Charlotte Caslick on Sunday.
Elliott was asked to leave the restaurant about 10pm.

“When we were walking out, I spoke to the manager and everything was fine,” Boyle said. “They apologised for the fact there was any drama. This worries me because there’s a certain reputation out there with footy players. Something stupid and small happens and it’s out there in the public.

“It looks worse than what it was. I’m mindful, as the women’s game grows, we want to have a good image.”
The Daily Telegraph has learnt Elliott had not touched alcohol before Sunday since the highly publicised incident with Lichaa.
He had been drinking with teammates before some decided to head to Surfers Paradise.
The players did not breach NRL’s strict bio-security protocols by going to White Rhino Bar and Eats. Calls to the restaurant went unanswered.

Elliott spoke with the NRL’s integrity unit on Monday afternoon.
Bulldogs players held crisis talks on Monday.

A planned video session was cancelled and replaced with a meeting. The NRL and the club were made aware of the incident on Monday morning.

The players who were with Elliott were quizzed separately.
Elliott, who only recently played his 100th top grade game for the club, said earlier this year he would take “professional help in regards to issues with alcohol” after a string of boozed-related off-field incidents.
He was front and centre during the club’s mad Monday incident in 2018.
The club confirmed he would not play again this year.

Elliott on last chance as Dogs stand by forward Elliott creates fine dilemma for Dogs
“The club are currently working with the NRL integrity unit regarding the matter,” a Bulldogs statement read. “As a result the Bulldogs have stood Elliott down from the final two matches of the season, until that process has been completed.
“The club is not in a position to comment further at this stage.”
Depends on where the kiss was. lol Exit stage left.

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why would you need to take “just a kiss” to the toilet ? Own it.
if it is only a kiss he cant be stood down for that or sacked, as bad as it is for his wife/partner.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hedging aye
U know he wouldn't need to go elsewhere to haunt us if he could keep level head haha
He’s obviously going through a pretty tough time. Yes, what he did at the start of the year was wrong, but he has paid for it in a big way, lost his relationship shd family and it must be hard to get your life back on track when you are going through thst and surrounded by the piss up culture.

seriously, this place has defended players they like over much worse thsn getying asked to leave a pub over a drunken pash.

I get thst you lot don’t like him as a bloke, but the glee done are taking in his downward spiral is a little sad, tbh. This is why I gave vaguer him so staunchly. The gate he cops on here is just ridiculous.

hopefully if he is moved on uou can all get over the hate and rush him well in his bid to pick up the pieces of his life.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw how good is it

Senior player
Self appointed leader and spokesman
100 games, gets blind in front of team mates after fucking a team mates wife to kick off the year. What a role model

I used to support him but seriously get him off the drink and out the club

How can that person keep defending him
To be fair a "former team mate's" wife.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it is only a kiss he cant be stood down for that or sacked, as bad as it is for his wife/partner.
Yeah it’s a cover up. She doesn’t realise if caught lying her career is over. As dumb as Elliot