The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a fucking load of shit. Typical coming from you. Sing the praises of Elliot all fucking day, and then bag the best player in a dogs jersey today. Keep on walking pal.
Best player on a dogs jersey today was Jackson. If you say it was anyone else, you’re a clown. The stats are there for you to look up yourself. Schoupp is a defensive flop.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best player on a dogs jersey today was Jackson. If you say it was anyone else, you’re a clown. The stats are there for you to look up yourself. Schoupp is a defensive flop.
Shut up. Go look at the 3, 2, 1 thread and see what the general consensus is. Your the only idiot who thinks he was bad today.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Your the fucking chump! Members are already in a shit mood after yet another los, and you come up with this fucking bullshit just to further flame the fire. How about you just go and comment on your wonderful dick cheese thread.
I didn’t cone up with it, nrl stats team did. Watch the personal abuse, guy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shut up. Go look at the 3, 2, 1 thread and see what the general consensus is. Your the only idiot who thinks he was bad today.
Again, I will remind you to watch the personal abuse. As if I care what the 3-2-1 says. If you think 53 per cent table efficiency is good enough, you’re in another planet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fucking chump.
Go give your dress ball a squeeze. You need to calm down. I have every right to state my opinion, no matter how unpopular it is. Especially when it is backed up by STATS.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
8 tackles, 6 missed tackles, 1 ineffective tackle.

Week in, week out, Schoupp is our worst defender. There’s your hero for you, Kennel.

Should be dropped for Corey Allan next week. I don’t care if he runs hard. He couldn’t put an earthworm to ground.
Maybe so, but I'll ask you this, would you drop him? He's my first player picked any day of the week.

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score

Week in, week out, Schoupp is our worst defender. There’s your hero for you, Kennel.

Should be dropped for Corey Allan next week. I don’t care if he runs hard. He couldn’t put an earthworm to ground.
Mate there’s a valid piont here, his defence isn’t up to par yet, but does he deserve to be dropped next week? Absolutely not, there’s about 10 blokes that need to go before you even think about dropping this kid. And that’s right he’s a kid, only 19, give it time, that doesn’t mean ignore it, but let the kid get some structure around him instead of a different half, second rower and winger every other week.
Defence is absolutely important, but when you have so many shit defenders in a team, why bag out a player who is at the very least bringing something to the table? Would u like to talk about the offensives presence of doorey, or stimpson? Or lack there of, and then look at there missed tackles before u come down on this bloke.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sorry but allan offers nothing to this team at least schouup can make good post contact meters out of our own half each set

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

That was today, but why dont you show the kennel these stats from last week's game, and the game before that, and the game before that, and the game before that, and the........?

Week in, week out you say?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our whole team front our coach down is a dud this bloke included

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You are actually trolling.