Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait until Baz is sacked, he doesn't have a clue.
I agree to an extent but seriously some of these errors you wouldn’t see in junior footballs. How dumb are these blokes wearing our jersey?

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has to be one of the worst teams I've ever had the displeasure of watching, right up there with the Parramatta teams of the early 90s and the earlier iterations of the Gold Coast franchise.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
I’ve backed Barrett and given excuses like poor roster. But I’m officially done why the fuck is he persisting with Katoa? He literally makes us worse and that’s saying something

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"its not the rosters fault"

yet barrett keeps playing well known duds like katoa that ruin games for us,

sack barrett

bring in shano

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't you heard the excuse, Cattle! Not sure what it will be next year?
Next year it will be that most of the team is new - they need time to gel. Year after - we are seeing some good progress in the development processes for our juniors program, but that takes a while. We have set up the the next two years for minimal accountability

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Barrett still in a job because this year no coach is sackable at the Dogs in 2021? If that’s the case we should have gone old school this season, captain/coach

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a shame we can't have a last home game in Sydney. I'd like to cheer that some of these c**** are leaving.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone think Barrett will get sacked this year?

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean he causes tries just by being in the team with his shitty leadership. 1 of them is def not up for debate
So now we’re blaming him for tries he was not responsible for? Do some of you clowns read the garbage you type before posting it? Sure, we leak tried because of Elliott’s lack of leadership. It has nothing to do with the two clowns who aren’t fit to coach under 9s.