No Source Ediq Ambrosyev - Gun Hooker/Signed

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve come up with this new thing where I name my team for next year based on who I think can do good footy playing for Canterbury Dogs

9. Ambrosyev

You guys should try it

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who do you guys think has done better footy playing so far and therefore who should be our Hooker in 2022 - Ambrosyev or Brandon Smith ?

Toss of the coin for mine

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the very least it shows how few current players they are planning on keeping, i'm still hoping they can move a few contracted players on in the off season
Any player such as Stimson wakeham etc who have contracts that expire end of 22 are more easily moved on early - if they can get two yars anywhere reasonablefrom the beginnin g of next year im sure the club would let them go

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was Ryan Gray recently resigned for two years - also have a couple of good dummy halves in HM this year - can never have too many good players - only need one to step up and make it!

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently we have signed this kid from under the Titans noses.

He is from Christchurch (NZ) and plays for Tweeds’ and has made the QLD under 16s and 18s

I have a mate that is involved in league circles in QLD who told me and said ‘He is going to crack the big time sooner than later and this will be a moment the Titans will rue for years.

Just passing it on, so don’t @Me if he turns out to be Lichaa v2 with abit of Katoa
Quite interesting because it isn't like the Titans are well stocked in that position. Definitely keen to see how he performs!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if he turns out to be a gooden. We pull the offer for the cheese. And he is left like Dennis Schroder (turned down 84 million Guaranteed and now is looking for what ever scraps are left over).

some times you should take what you can, because the door can close shut before you know it:sweatsmile:
How funny is that about Schroder. Was laughing with my wife about it this morning. What a clown!!

Hope this guy turns out but I am over is signing this nobodies, claiming they are the next big thing, buying into the hype then have them flame out spectacularly

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine if he turns out to be a gooden. We pull the offer for the cheese. And he is left like Dennis Schroder (turned down 84 million Guaranteed and now is looking for what ever scraps are left over).

some times you should take what you can, because the door can close shut before you know it:sweatsmile:
I've always hated Schroeder. I couldn't believe he turned that deal down. As a Celtics fan I hate it that we signed him. But I laughed when I saw it was only for $6 million when he turned down $20 million a season

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've always hated Schroeder. I couldn't believe he turned that deal down. As a Celtics fan I hate it that we signed him. But I laughed when I saw it was only for $6 million when he turned down $20 million a season
Without turning into an NBA thread, Anyone who turns down USD$84M playing alongside one of history’s best all time players whose roster gives him a very realistic opportunity at a Championship ring to only reject the deal = epic moron. Karma having to now settle for USD5.9M, mind you, still good coin for mere mortals