No Source Ediq Ambrosyev - Gun Hooker/Signed

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently we have signed this kid from under the Titans noses.

He is from Christchurch (NZ) and plays for Tweeds’ and has made the QLD under 16s and 18s

I have a mate that is involved in league circles in QLD who told me and said ‘He is going to crack the big time sooner than later and this will be a moment the Titans will rue for years.

Just passing it on, so don’t @Me if he turns out to be Lichaa v2 with abit of Katoa

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He sounds like a Russian gymnast. I don't know anything about him but the more young talent we sign, the better. Especially hookers. With Gus on board I reckon we'll keep signing some of the best youngsters. Thanks for the heads up bro..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He sounds like a Russian gymnast. I don't know anything about him but the more young talent we sign, the better. Especially hookers. With Gus on board I reckon we'll keep signing some of the best youngsters. Thanks for the heads up bro..
Yeah I’ve never heard of him.

My mate said he’s a gun and his best aspects are his speed out of dummy half and fearless attitude on defence

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine if he turns out to be a gooden. We pull the offer for the cheese. And he is left like Dennis Schroder (turned down 84 million Guaranteed and now is looking for what ever scraps are left over).

some times you should take what you can, because the door can close shut before you know it:sweatsmile:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good, but I want to see the club confirm it before ill get too excited.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really good pass on him, backs up well and solid defence. Speaks well too. Could be a really good pick up.
I definitely got that too, service from dummy half looks crisp, speed of pass is critical, gives forwards/backs more time and room on ball… this simple skill is super underrated. Like the fact he’s their supporting the play, looks promising.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Titans, we have an ex-Titan, Ryan James taking the field for us this weekend. Good on Ricky for lending us two of his forwards.