Official Napa facing 4 week ban, Hetherington 3 weeks

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The World is upside down, I can't believe it. Fox NRL panelists Rothfield & Kent BOTH said that the charges on our players were over the top & that Hetherington is being targeted on reputation. So I went back & had a look at them.

1. 2nd min Napa dangerous contack - head / neck on Tamou. Plead not guilty because it was on Mikaele. A technicality maybe but if you are charged for a tackle on one player & it's not him you get off. I also think it was a bit harsh that one

2. 36th min Stefano Utoikamanu kicks out at Seumanfagai who has just tackled him & rolling off. He probably hits Ava's back but only minor - fine sufficient.

3. 69th min Napa careless HT on Mikaele. Some have said this was a shoulder charge, but he wasn't charged for that & probably wraps his left arm around though poor angle. I cannot see any high contact there whatsoever so he should appeal that one.

4. 76th min Hetherington careless HT on Twal. At the time even the commentator thought the penalty was for inside the 10 not high contact & Twal didn't seem too worried about it at all. Tackle seemed around mid stomach but bounced off the ball, so harsh. Commentators said that we have seen tackles this weekend that were MUCH worse than that. Nobody else goes to the bin for that but Hetherington.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
F Napa he’s season is over with us yes and for the rest of his career hetherington I hope we get rid of too but he’s a bigger lose then Napa I wonder who we’re playing prop now since every time hetho is injured or suspended it’s Napa but he can’t now

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we don't see either of these clowns for the remainder of the year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus said on 100% Footy he has asked Ricky for a player as we have so many suspended. Didn't say who, or if he was joking. I guess we'll find out later today after fun training at GC resort :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh was thinking ryan james as he cant get a start at the moment
James was looking like a good bit of business at the start of the year, looked very strong at the Raiders but then disappeared into nothingness.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Roumanos is getting his debut